Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-14-2002, 10:57 AM   #1
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

There are a lot of people who hate RCF and I understand why (hell - I'm one of the ones who led the charge to get him banned). RCF and all of his aliases were loathsome scum who only had one goal - to ruin this board. Right now there is a lot of paranoia that RCF is back and is attempting to ruin the board again. And he might be. But we should not accuse new people of being RCF until we know for sure. Can you imagine a situation where a new person is attempting to join the forum now? Suspicion and paranoia are rampant - and the doors are closed to outsiders. This will ruin the forum as fast as RCF could. The forum needs new opinions to keep it fresh. Give the newbies a break, they probably aren't RCF - and if they are, THEN the moderators will bounce them.

We need to remain calm.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2002, 11:45 AM   #2
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

Actually once I recognize or think it is RCF I just ignore him and don't even respond. However in each "alter ego" he's been, he comes out as a decent poster, then BAM!!!! But yeah I agree, give people a chance, then ignore their A$$...
Old 03-14-2002, 11:47 AM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i disagree.
we should highly scrutinize all of the new members and only the toughest should be permitted to remain a member of this board.

break out the verbal ass whippings because it's going to be a long day
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2002, 12:32 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

murph- you are a darwinian philosopher? A new side...

I happen to agree. Let the newbies have some slack and then if they show their ignorance....deal with it then.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2002, 02:58 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

well, actually i was joking..as you can read in a different thread, i've discussed this as well...
just throwing in a little shock value
Old 03-14-2002, 06:19 PM   #6
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

wow i'm shocked
Old 03-16-2002, 12:14 AM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

hales, i'm sorry that you do not like me..but does everything you post have to be an attack or smart-ass remark directed towards me?

I'm not going to attack you

all i ask is that you respect your superiors. that's all
Old 03-17-2002, 11:25 PM   #8
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

murph puppy i find your inferiority complex quite amusing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].