Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-01-2003, 12:54 PM   #1
sturm und drang
Golden Member

sturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura about

From the Portland Oregonian:

"On a day when one marijuana episode concluded for the Trail Blazers, another surfaced Monday when it was learned that Blazers rookie Qyntel Woods was cited for possession and speeding Saturday. Portland police cited Woods, 22, with marijuana possession and speeding Saturday night on Interstate 5 when they discovered warm marijuana ashes and smelled burnt marijuana after they pulled over his white 2003 Cadillac Escalade south of the Terwilliger curves."

Now this begs the question: are the Blazers really that bad, or is the Portland PD just that good?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Edit: Sorry, didn't realize this was already part of OP's ESPN Insider post. Doh.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2003, 01:11 PM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

we'll let it slide, sturm..just this once
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2003, 01:53 PM   #3
sturm und drang
Golden Member

sturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura about

Just another nefarious way of furthering my personal agenda, Murph.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2003, 02:28 PM   #4
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<< 2003 Cadillac Escalade >>

Terrific car.
Old 04-05-2003, 11:05 AM   #5
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

Portland, where grass is at its best... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2003, 11:09 AM   #6
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

<< &lt;&lt; 2003 Cadillac Escalade &gt;&gt;

Terrific car.
>>

Oh yes.
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote