Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-22-2003, 01:02 PM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default OVER\UNDER: THE NUGGETS GAME

LETS SEE HOW THAT ROOK MELLO DOES TONIGHT....YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY....

OVER\UNDER MARGIN OF VICTORY: MAVS+7

OVER\UNDER MELLO AND DIRKS PTS COMBINED: 40

OVER\UNDER MAVS TEAM BLOCKS: 6

OVER\UNDER NASH FG%: 44%

SOMEONE OTHER THAN AMES7 PLEASE WIN [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]..SHE IS JUST FREAKIN' DOMINATING!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2003, 01:07 PM   #2
ReDIRKulous
Golden Member

ReDIRKulous is on a distinguished road
Default RE:OVER\UNDER: THE NUGGETS GAME

over
under
under
over
There is nothing wrong with criticizing a team if your points are valid. But most of the armchair coaches on this board talk pseudo-basketball-ese and make results oriented comments as if they actually have an understanding of the game at the pro level. Most of the comments are based on disappointment from unrealistic expectations or the most ludicrous notion that you sitting in your barc-o-lounger knows more about how to win basketball games than Nelson. Just not gonna happen, boysan.-TwoDeep3
ReDIRKulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 01:28 PM   #3
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Over. This victory should be double digits easily for the Mavs unless we just totally stink it up, and possibly even then.

Under. Dirk shouldn't score that much because he'll be sitting early and watching the Chalupa boys go at it with the Mavs having the big lead.

Over. This depends on Nellie keeping his head out of his @$$ and continuing to start and play Bradley minutes.

Over. Nash's FG% has been getting better. This is a game where he should be able to be selective and have a good FG%.
Old 11-22-2003, 01:54 PM   #4
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: OVER\UNDER: THE NUGGETS GAME

Over
Under
Under
Over

Easier this time.

I'll change mine if ames7 posts different.

Old 11-22-2003, 02:01 PM   #5
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Over (you mean the mavs -7 don't you? This is kind of like the rebound differential last game)
Under
Under
Under

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 02:10 PM   #6
mercury_rev

mercury_rev will become famous soon enough

Over
Over
Under
Over
mercury_rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 02:31 PM   #7
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road

Over
Over
Under
Over
Old 11-22-2003, 02:51 PM   #8
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: OVER\UNDER: THE NUGGETS GAME

Over
Over
Under
Under
Old 11-22-2003, 02:54 PM   #9
Razor

Razor is on a distinguished road

over
over
under
over

Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 02:58 PM   #10
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Over (not sure about this, for some reason we're winning a lot closer games this year, but the Nugs haven't--they tend to win big or lose big)
Under
Under
Under

Hmm. I don't feel good about my picks this time.
Old 11-22-2003, 03:06 PM   #11
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

UHOH! Ames duplicated my picks, and she is due for an off night! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2003, 03:24 PM   #12
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike

OVER\UNDER MARGIN OF VICTORY: MAVS+7 over

OVER\UNDER MELLO AND DIRKS PTS COMBINED: 40 under

OVER\UNDER MAVS TEAM BLOCKS: 6 under

OVER\UNDER NASH FG%: 44% over

SOMEONE OTHER THAN AMES7 PLEASE WIN [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]..SHE IS JUST FREAKIN' DOMINATING!
Old 11-22-2003, 03:26 PM   #13
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Under
Over
Under
Under

Mello lights it up. Nash does too but not 44%, he will get his bazillion assists as usual.
Old 11-22-2003, 04:51 PM   #14
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Under...going to be an ugly game...
Under
Under
Under

Can I be 0-8 over the last over/under episodes?
Old 11-22-2003, 04:58 PM   #15
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

over
under
under
over
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 05:12 PM   #16
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

OVER
UNDER
OVER
OVER
Old 11-22-2003, 05:12 PM   #17
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Over
Over
under
over
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 11:10 PM   #18
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike

OVER\UNDER MARGIN OF VICTORY: MAVS+7 Actual Margin: 14 points - OVER

OVER\UNDER MELLO AND DIRKS PTS COMBINED: 40 Total: 35 points - UNDER

OVER\UNDER MAVS TEAM BLOCKS: 6 Total: 9 - OVER

OVER\UNDER NASH FG%: 44% 5-10 (50%) - OVER
Quote:
They did. Congrats to LRB and me, who got all 4 right.

Old 11-22-2003, 11:37 PM   #19
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I could have told you I wasn't going to keep winning. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] WTG, guys. [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 11:40 PM   #20
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Congrats to KG and LRB. Oh well Ames, you can't win every time. I knew when you went with my picks it didn't look good for us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Although two out of four isn't that bad.

Old 11-23-2003, 03:36 AM   #21
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Congrats KG!!! A pleasure to share the winner's circle with you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 03:47 PM   #22
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

well well...lets see who got rocked and who rolled

THE SUCKER: 0\4 ESQ....WOW!....USUALLY DECENT..BUT NOT TODAY!

THE LOSERS: 1\4 MARINGA...GOTTA PULL OUTTA THIS SLUMP!

BATTING .500 AND COMING OUT EVEN: 2\4...MAVS RULE, MERC REV, FAH Q, RAZOR, AMES7(NOT THE WINNER?), MURPH.....

PARTIAL WINNER: 3\4...ReDIRK, CHIWAS, DIRNO2000, BOGEY...(NOT BAD AT ALL!)

THE WINNER'S CIRCLE: LRB(SERIOUSLY), AND THE ALWAYS INTERESTING KG!

GOOD JOB TO THE WINNERS....(LRB AND KG)

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote