Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-02-2003, 12:35 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Which new poster were you nicest to when they first came to the board

I'd probably have to go with Chiwas...actually, I don't remember.

let's see..perhaps Ames or Hoopsmeister
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2003, 12:47 PM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

see..i'm nice. PM's of encouragement to new posters...

Quote:
you need to get your ass in gear and post more...
Quote:
very impressed by your basketball knowledge... you should post more..you seem to be posting more now after the season than usual...
that's all i could come up with.. maybe i'm not that nice to new posters.

to all of you new posters that I've shown some sort of hostility towards, I apologize.
Old 10-02-2003, 03:56 PM   #3
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, Murph was nice to me. Thanks Murph. You can actually tell he goes through great lengths not to scare them away immediately. It's pretty impressive. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-02-2003, 03:59 PM   #4
Murphy3
Guru

Well, I'm an impressive individual.
Old 10-02-2003, 04:09 PM   #5
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3

Quote:
Quote:
very impressed by your basketball knowledge... you should post more..you seem to be posting more now after the season than usual...

to all of you new posters that I've shown some sort of hostility towards, I apologize.
Apology accepted. However, you are still an anomaly.

Old 10-02-2003, 04:11 PM   #6
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

Well murphy, I used to think you were an ass. But you are a too the point kind of guy, that's all. Mostly, I've found you friendly.
But I could be wrong.

Does that make you feel any better?

jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 04:25 PM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

jacktruth, any type of compliment from you makes me feel better
Old 10-02-2003, 04:33 PM   #8
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: ames7
Yeah, Murph was nice to me. Thanks Murph. You can actually tell he goes through great lengths not to scare them away immediately. It's pretty impressive. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I was just noticing you joined the site around New Years. I'd forgotten that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-02-2003, 06:15 PM   #9
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Chiwas.

Always ready to give a warm welcome to Najera fans.

I was nice to Nash13. He's one of our most mature member, yet one of the younger ones.

Also, I never accused Sturm of being Uber Dirk.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 06:36 PM   #10
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Also, I never accused Sturm of being Uber Dirk.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2003, 06:45 PM   #11
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default RE: Which new poster were you nicest to when they first came to the board

I came in a month or two before the season started, so the only new posters at that time were me, Uber, OP, and Chiwas. The others that came between during season and the some of the playoffs were homers and trolls. So i was never nice to anybody.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 07:13 PM   #12
Chiwas
Guru

Default RE: Which new poster were you nicest to when they first came to the board

Quote:
were me, Uber, OP, and Chiwas.
That's right. Then came Sweets and senorfrog, later LRB. Ah, the memories.

Old 10-02-2003, 07:29 PM   #13
mavs_afroman

mavs_afroman is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

What happened to the old troll crushing, take no prisoners Murphy. I miss him.

Old 10-02-2003, 07:47 PM   #14
Murphy3
Guru

sarcasm, afroman..sarcasm
Old 10-02-2003, 08:22 PM   #15
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

Probably OP....and sturm (after i got over thinking she was Uber [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img])

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 09:40 PM   #16
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
Quote:
were me, Uber, OP, and Chiwas.
That's right. Then came Sweets and senorfrog, later LRB. Ah, the memories.
Not really, I was here before both of you. I joined in July 2002. But, I think it's cool to be in Senor Frog's pledge class.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 10:20 PM   #17
Chiwas
Guru

That's true, Sweets, but you're too shy to post before knew me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2003, 10:35 PM   #18
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm nice to everyone.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 10:39 PM   #19
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

OP, Chiwas, U2...I know whose ass to kiss to get a promotion [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

but seriously OP, Murph and U2
and psychodelic are the coolest
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 11:25 PM   #20
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Sarcastic or no...I can confirm Murph is extremely welcoming and nice to newbies like myself [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 12:08 PM   #21
Murphy3
Guru

i can honestly say that i'm not sarcastic
Old 10-03-2003, 12:12 PM   #22
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i can honestly say that i'm not sarcastic
ROFLMAO

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]