Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-01-2004, 12:03 AM   #1
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone else get a personal phone call from Steve Nash and Amare?

Imagine my surprise when I got home today and checked my message machine to find a message from Amare Stoudamire, Steve Nash, and Mike D'Antoni. At first I thought it was a joke but it was actually their voices. I guess my name was on the list because I bought tickets to the Dallas @ Phoenix games last year, and they wanted me to buy season tickets. They are having an event this weekend where you can meet the players and buy season tickets and it was Steve Nash's voice, but it was a recording that went out to everyone in the Phoenix area who bought tickets last season, so Im not special.

And then there is the weekend after, when they head up North. I'll be visiting my friends at NAU (in Flagstaff) and they want to go to the skirmish that they have there every year, and my friend tells me that last year only like 400 people went. I think I'll put on my Dallas Mavericks shirt and get Steve Nash's autograph.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2004, 12:21 AM   #2
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Anyone else get a personal phone call from Steve Nash and Amare?

Mike Dunleavy Jr. and Derek Fisher have left messages on my machine. Goofy.
Old 10-01-2004, 12:23 AM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Anyone else get a personal phone call from Steve Nash and Amare?

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavsFanFinley
Mike Dunleavy Jr. and Derek Fisher have left messages on my machine. Goofy.
Really? This is the first time I've had a player leave me a message, but maybe its because while I was in North Carolina, there wasnt an NBA team around, and I didnt get on the Phoenix list until last season.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 12:43 AM   #4
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

Mike D'Antoni should have been on the USA Olympic coaching staff.

I know an old guy that has Dick Motta's phone number....
Old 10-01-2004, 07:44 AM   #5
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

suns finally found a PR guy in Nash.
Old 10-01-2004, 05:11 PM   #6
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

That's a pretty neat idea to have the players leave the voicemail! That would make me smile. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2004, 05:36 PM   #7
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Two seasons ago I had VMs from Donnie and Del reminding me that a weeknight game had an early start time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I always find stuff like that amusing.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 09:45 PM   #8
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Actually last season Mark Cuban left a voice mail on my work phone.