Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 04-22-2005, 11:46 PM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Goose's final mock....

here

ponder discuss....analyze...rip to shreads...embrace to your bosom like mother's sweet, sweet milk......

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2005, 11:52 PM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Goose's final mock....

Mike Williams at 14 makes me sick....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 04-22-2005, 11:53 PM   #3
sike
The Preacha

Luis Castillo, DT, Northwestern at # 20???? feels like a reach...

Old 04-23-2005, 12:02 AM   #4
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Luis Castillo, DT, Northwestern at # 20???? feels like a reach...
He just admitted that he took steriods!!!

Goose is losing it.
Old 04-23-2005, 12:12 AM   #5
sike
The Preacha

Big Bill will not take a known steriods user....right?

where's the WR help coming from in later rounds??

Old 04-23-2005, 02:47 AM   #6
GP

GP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to all

Really, if Mike Williams is on the board at 11 don't you have to take him. With the way the defensive rules are right now he could be a real stud.
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 11:03 AM   #7
sike
The Preacha

Default RE:Goose's final mock....

Quote:
Originally posted by: GP
Really, if Mike Williams is on the board at 11 don't you have to take him. With the way the defensive rules are right now he could be a real stud.
welcome to the genius club, GP.

Old 04-23-2005, 11:42 AM   #8
sike
The Preacha

so far so good for Goose...but it has not gotten sticky yet....

Old 04-23-2005, 11:45 AM   #9
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

12 more posts until Sikey graduates!!!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 11:47 AM   #10
sike
The Preacha

Default RE:Goose's final mock....

Quote:
Originally posted by: chumdawg
12 more posts until Sikey graduates!!!
the kid can't count [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I FREAKIN LOVE THE DRAFT!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-23-2005, 11:50 AM   #11
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I get a party in my sports pants every year on draft day. I love all the wheeling and dealing. All the drama!!

I can't wait to see what genius the 'Boys pull off today. I'm like a kid on Christmas morning.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 11:54 AM   #12
sike
The Preacha

I'm right there with ya chum....we are both so pathetic [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

drino...how dem sports pants doing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2005, 11:56 AM   #13
sike
The Preacha

Goose is still on track...but now it gets tricky

Old 04-23-2005, 11:57 AM   #14
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

The Christmas analogy was a good one because I found it hard to sleep last night...

...if it wasn't for the draft I'd be bouncing off the walls waiting for the Mavs game.
Old 04-23-2005, 11:58 AM   #15
sike
The Preacha

I know thats right.....today may turn out to be the best sports day of the year.......until the Mavs take the title that is [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2005, 12:11 PM   #16
sike
The Preacha

Goose hit the position but missed the guy....Not Williams but Benson

Old 04-23-2005, 12:26 PM   #17
sike
The Preacha

Goose is so screwed