Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-21-2005, 04:21 PM   #1
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all
Default Summer League Challenge

I'm a guy living in CA with digital cameras and an imac G4, and it's killing me that I can't get clips of the summer league games.

Is there someone out there willing to tape the games and upload clips of our young Mavs in action?

I know there is someone in the Lone Star State with the means to do this.

Please for the sanity of your fellow Mavs fans, someone please go to the games, record them and post links to the online footage.

You will be doing a great service to all of us.

Thanks
birdSanctuary
Old 06-24-2005, 09:41 PM   #2
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all
Default RE:Summer League Challenge

I'll put my money where my mouth is. I will attend and "attempt to tape" 2 games. Dates to be posted later.

Las Vegas
Mav's Summer League Schedule

Note the Mavs are listed as participating in the Long Beach Summer League as well:
Long Beach Summer League Teams

Question:
Are the Mavs fielding two teams, or are they simply going to fly back and forth from Vegas to LA? I guess it would be fairly easy to do given Long Beach's proximity to a major airport.