Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-06-2002, 05:22 PM   #1
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I finally got up to 100 with this post. I'd probably have twice that if I didn't live in butt****, tx at the moment. I HATE DIAL-UPS! Thanks for the forum DJ.
Old 03-06-2002, 05:36 PM   #2
Joe Joe
Banned

Joe Joe is on a distinguished road

I wonder what would happen if I posted some of the stuff you did. Hell I know what would happen, hell I'd be suspended AGAIN! This pisses me off, I thought the rules are for everyone not just 2 or 3 members!

Congrats on 100!!!
Joe Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2002, 05:43 PM   #3
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I probably WOULD get a strike if I CONTINUALLY broke the rules. However, today was the first (maybe not the last) time I've had what would be considered strike worthy material. I'm mature enough to realize that my behavior won't be tolerated if it continued at that intensity, so I'll stop. There's a difference...
Old 03-06-2002, 06:00 PM   #4
Joe Joe
Banned

yea whatever, i never did the cussing or personal insults like you did. you will be suspended man, i am sure of it!
Old 03-06-2002, 06:51 PM   #5
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations ocelot_ark. I'm sure the other poster is just jealous that he has to start over so often.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2002, 06:59 PM   #6
Joe Joe
Banned

Whatever MFFL, I don't waste time posting crap like some of you do. I mean you post stuff in the Mavs section knowing it will get moved. You post articles off of the Internet, an article anyone couldv'e posted if they felt anyone wanted to read it. Most of the stuff that you post, no one really cares to read. I know I don't especially, some yes but most no!
Old 03-06-2002, 07:11 PM   #7
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

<< Whatever MFFL, I don't waste time posting crap like some of you do. I mean you post stuff in the Mavs section knowing it will get moved. You post articles off of the Internet, an article anyone couldv'e posted if they felt anyone wanted to read it. Most of the stuff that you post, no one really cares to read. I know I don't especially, some yes but most no! >>

I would disagree with this. Some people don't have all day to search for articles on the net. It is good to get the relevant ones here.

I certainly appreciate it.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2002, 07:29 PM   #8
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Personally, I like the articles that MFFL posts. It saves me time rather than look myself. Thanks MFFL!!

JoeJoe, the clippers suck. So does your boy Odom.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2002, 07:29 PM   #9
Joe Joe
Banned

OZ, I do appreciate a few of them but alot of them......?
Old 03-06-2002, 07:32 PM   #10
Joe Joe
Banned

That's why he's in the league and you're......? Clippers suck but they have basically handed every top team in the league an ass beating, including the Mavs twice. You showed the real you on that comment Crippler, and you wonder why you're.....?
Old 03-06-2002, 07:37 PM   #11
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

<< OZ, I do appreciate a few of them but alot of them......? >>

joe joe. Fair comment. But I guess I miss out on most of the coverage you guys take for granted.

Old 03-06-2002, 07:44 PM   #12
Joe Joe
Banned

It's a source of post padding, if you ask me!
Old 03-06-2002, 07:48 PM   #13
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

clippers suck.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 03-06-2002, 07:49 PM   #14
The Crippler
Diamond Member

odom sucks.
Old 03-06-2002, 08:27 PM   #15
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< It's a source of post padding, if you ask me! >>

I've got 2600 posts - I don't need to pad. I post articles I think others might be interested in. If you don't like it - go away.
Old 03-06-2002, 09:26 PM   #16
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

MFFL, We all appreciate it....thanks again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2002, 09:27 PM   #17
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

. Personally I like the articles MFFL posts. Usually I have read most of them, but that is because I have no job, and spend lots of time online. Still it is not uncommon for me to find articles I have not seen. Plus some of the articles fuel the conversation going on in here.

But if you don't like them, just skip em.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2002, 09:35 PM   #18
MFFL
Guru

Thanks for the kind words, but this thread is not about me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Congratulations again to ocelot_ark. When are you going to join the elite (1000 posts)? We haven't had a new elite member since MFF and that was a month or so ago.
Old 03-06-2002, 09:42 PM   #19
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

i'm trying my best to get up there MFFL...
Old 03-06-2002, 10:23 PM   #20
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Well Done Ocelot!!

Hope I'm the next to join the 100 club. As for the 1000 and elite... well that's light years away!!

Old 03-06-2002, 10:23 PM   #21
MFFL
Guru

<< i'm trying my best to get up there MFFL... >>

You've only got 171 to go...
Old 03-06-2002, 10:44 PM   #22
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a source of post padding, if you ask me!

Oh dear god....the pot is calling the kettle black.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

MFFL - keep posting those articles, I enjoy your posts and insights.

Doc
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2002, 11:20 PM   #23
Joe Joe
Banned

Insight? How's that insight?
Old 03-06-2002, 11:25 PM   #24
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Another dunderpatian response. His article links are helpful and appreciated. If you don't like them then don't read them. His opinions and insight on many topics are enjoyaqble to read, unlike the constant venom you insist on spewing in here. Talk sports, not smack. A little smack is good, but you have lost all credibility in here.

Doc
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 02:56 AM   #25
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Thanks fellas...
When I lived in Denton, I posted a LOT over at LMF and sometimes ESPN. The connection was so fast I could get my point across in a VERY short time. Now that I'm living at home, I can't even get DirecTV satellite! How sad is THAT? Here's hoping that I get 1000 before NEXT march.
Old 03-07-2002, 02:58 AM   #26
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Hey Joe Joe,
Sorry about my insults earlier today. Please forgive me...

Can I have your tickets? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-07-2002, 03:22 AM   #27
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

Well I guess I chime in on this one.....

Joe Joe stop with your incessant combativeness please!

For once prove to us you're the basketball guru you think you are and post something worth reading please!

Anything remotely relevant or insightful relating to the MAVERICKS....

We don't care about the clips or how many times they have beaten the Mavs....

What's the clips record?
What's the Mavs record?
Who's going to the playoffs?
Arguement over...now post something else not related to what we just went over.....basketball related......please!

And please quit the obsession with insults.....if you will stop giving you will stop getting...

You've paid your debt (to society so to speak)with you're suspension, now make the best of your membership and be a productive contributor please!

my .02

p.s. yup dial-up sucks, Ocelot
Old 03-07-2002, 03:25 AM   #28
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

congradulations Ocelot - our newest full fledged Member!
Old 03-07-2002, 07:07 AM   #29
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road

<< Hey Joe Joe,
Sorry about my insults earlier today. Please forgive me...

Can I have your tickets? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
>>

Suggestion:

Get yourself a white, nike, Mavs, golf shirt, a black, nike, Mavs cap, and a tray of gatorade and you can sit right there with him, behind Nellie. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

-----------
MikeFin4 was the truth, once-upon-a-time.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 12:11 PM   #30
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Congrat's ocelot [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 03:55 PM   #31
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

LOL David [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-07-2002, 04:45 PM   #32
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

Yeah...I like MFFL's articles too. (Remember PLFFFT!) Also, you guys will get a lot of posts sooner than you think. I have no idea how I have so many. It'll be my aniversary on the board at the end of the month.
Old 03-07-2002, 06:02 PM   #33
Joe Joe
Banned

David don't get mad at me because you're an old fart who cannot afford good seats at the AAC.
Old 03-07-2002, 06:14 PM   #34
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Blah, Blah, Blah...look at me, I'm Joe Joe. I get pissed when people call ME names, and cry to the moderators.

Time for some of your own medicine. Mr Moderator, Joe Joe called David an old fart. You need to give him another strike.

Cry...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 03-07-2002, 06:37 PM   #35
Joe Joe
Banned

I am not worried about that Ark, I am just going to ignore you guys who make insults.
Old 03-07-2002, 06:41 PM   #36
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

You're not doing too good a job in the PMs.
Old 03-07-2002, 06:58 PM   #37
Joe Joe
Banned

Yea that I am ignoring you kid. DJ can access my acct and see that I am ignoring the numerous PMs you are sending me. DO you really want him to do that FT? I didn't think so, please do not PM me anymore.
Old 03-07-2002, 07:00 PM   #38
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Numerous? Dude...I've sent you 2 or 3 and you've sent me 2 or 3.
Old 03-07-2002, 07:01 PM   #39
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

And maybe you are confused with the definition of ignoring. If I say something and then you say something back, that's retaliating, not ignoring.
Old 03-07-2002, 07:53 PM   #40
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road

<< David don't get mad at me because you're an old fart who cannot afford good seats at the AAC. >>

Oh, I get it. You paid for those seats and you're DISGUISED as a guy who hands out gatorade. Nice glasses. Did you buy them off the rack at KMart? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

--------------
LAC-HocusPocus is/was the truth!?
David is offline   Reply With Quote