Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-10-2006, 11:02 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Look who I ran into today.....

Sorry about the Easter cancellation.....

Last edited by Drbio; 04-11-2006 at 02:04 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2006, 11:05 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Old 04-11-2006, 12:20 AM   #3
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I don't get the thread title...
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 12:22 AM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I guess I don't get the thread title...

A dead easter bunny in the road....look who I ran into....sheesh....
Old 04-11-2006, 12:23 AM   #5
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

r-e-a-c-h

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 12:23 AM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Just laugh at the damn picture and shut up.

Last edited by Drbio; 04-11-2006 at 12:24 AM.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:38 AM   #7
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
A dead easter bunny in the road....look who I ran into....sheesh....
Sorry, man, but I still don't get it. What does the picture have to do with the dead bunny in the road. Did you post the wrong picture?

Edit: The picture in your first post is not showing up on my browser. Maybe that's the source of the confusion.

Last edited by chumdawg; 04-11-2006 at 12:38 AM.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:49 AM   #8
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I refuse to laugh at cross-species rape!

and am offended that you would ever ask me to.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 04-11-2006, 12:51 AM   #9
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

That chicken is asking for it by the way he's dressed.
Old 04-11-2006, 01:01 AM   #10
sike
The Preacha

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
so, what are you saying?...that whore chickens can't be raped???!!!! No means no all the time!

Old 04-11-2006, 01:12 AM   #11
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
When a chicken goes to a rabbit's hotel room at 3AM, he oughta know it's not for tea and conversation.
Old 04-11-2006, 01:14 AM   #12
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

What gives you the idea that it's rape? By the look on the chicken's face, I'd say it looks perfectly consensual. Hell, if anyone here's being raped, I'd say it's the bunny; he seems to be in pain.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 01:16 AM   #13
sike
The Preacha

you're one to speak, spiral!

Old 04-11-2006, 01:19 AM   #14
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
What gives you the idea that it's rape? By the look on the chicken's face, I'd say it looks perfectly consensual. Hell, if anyone here's being raped, I'd say it's the bunny; he seems to be in pain.
Good point. I'm here to tell you, that chicken is giving as good he gets.
Old 04-11-2006, 01:20 AM   #15
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
you're one to speak, spiral!
Indeed...
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 01:23 AM   #16
sike
The Preacha

just so if anyone's wondering....spiral is the noted expert of animal sex here at d-m....and if he says its not rape...I gotta believe him...I mean after all the hours he's spent looking at pictures of animals "doing it"...there is just no other word I can think to call him other than "expert"

Old 04-11-2006, 08:47 AM   #17
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

Is that a Rooster? Man on Man Bunny on Chicken action. yuck
Old 04-11-2006, 09:49 AM   #18
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

That bunny even has his right leg up as he taps that chicken... I wonder if his paw that is out of the screen is also giving a little dark meat spank???

Ghetto baby... Ghetto!

Last edited by Male30Dan; 04-11-2006 at 09:50 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 02:03 PM   #19
Drbio
Banned

Here is the link for the first pic. Not sure what the problem is though...I see it just fine.

http://www.bluegoomba.com/dead_easter_bunny.jpg

Last edited by Drbio; 04-11-2006 at 02:04 PM.
Old 04-18-2006, 10:53 AM   #20
sike
The Preacha

Talking

Quote:
Here is the link for the first pic. Not sure what the problem is though...I see it just fine.

http://www.bluegoomba.com/dead_easter_bunny.jpg

hahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaah!...death has never been so funny!

Old 04-18-2006, 10:57 AM   #21
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

Quote:
Sorry about the Easter cancellation.....

happy F'in Easter mother F'er