Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 01-19-2006, 12:40 PM   #1
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all
Default Jazz thoughts...

I've been pretty interested in following the Jazz lately, and thought I'd share some thoughts I've had about them, being the expert basketball analyst that I am...

1. Mehmet Okur... the guy seems to be putting up some pretty decent numbers this year, which seemed very strange to me, so I thought I'd check out his stats a bit... surprised to find out that he has improved noticeably every year (in just about every stat) that he's been in the league... Is he the next Dirk? (in the sense that he's a near 7 foot european with a 3 point shot, learned how to become a good rebounder, and seems to improve every year) Or is it all just a fluke?

2. Andre Kirilenko... the guy seems to be able to fill out a stat sheet like no one else... brings a lot to his team, and you have to wonder how many more games they could have won last year (and this year) without him getting all the injuries... Maybe if he had some meat on his bones it might help, I don't know. (I heard the real cause of his knee injury last year was from slipping through the shower drain at home)

If he stays healthy and Okey Dokey continues his good play, things could be interesting this year...
Old 01-19-2006, 01:21 PM   #2
snoop

snoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the rough

ak47 is a stud nuff said