Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation The Official Easter Utah at Dallas Gameday thread

Bring it on Utes!!!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2006, 02:15 AM   #2
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

prediction: KVH will attempt to win the game for the Utes... FROM THE BENCH!!
Old 04-16-2006, 03:16 AM   #3
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Got tix to this mofo, but frankly, I just can't wait for this game and this regular season to be over and done with. Let's get back on track for the playoffs biatch!

Mavs win by 15.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 08:27 AM   #4
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Prediction Keith Van Horn accidentally trips Dirk on his way to the scores table. Dirk takes out his anger on the Jazz and the Mavs win 105-93. Later on Dirk picks a fight with KVH.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 08:39 AM   #5
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Over the past 10 games...Utah has the best record in the Western Conference!

Somebody wake me up when the playoffs start.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 09:56 AM   #6
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs 99-86
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 10:46 AM   #7
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

It's gonna be close, Utah is fighting for their playoff lives.

Mavs 94-88
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 02:05 PM   #8
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Anyone read the article a few weeks ago in ESPN magazine about Kirilenko? His wife allows him to have one extramarital "side-dish" a year. Very wierd. My husband thought it was kinda cool and raised his eyebrows. I quickly put him in his place.

Mavs by 4.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 03:08 PM   #9
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raefformvp
Anyone read the article a few weeks ago in ESPN magazine about Kirilenko? His wife allows him to have one extramarital "side-dish" a year. Very wierd. My husband thought it was kinda cool and raised his eyebrows. I quickly put him in his place.

Mavs by 4.
So you gave him 4?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 04:08 PM   #10
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Devin Harris has a nice game with 16 points and 7 assists as the Mavs roll the Jazz 110-77.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 05:18 PM   #11
DirkGoesNuclear

DirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura about

We need this game more than the Jazz. Can't have a 2nd 3-game losing streak. Not at home. Also, we have been mentioned as a 60 win team, but we haven't got there yet.
Old 04-16-2006, 05:53 PM   #12
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkGoesNuclear
We need this game more than the Jazz. Can't have a 2nd 3-game losing streak. Not at home. Also, we have been mentioned as a 60 win team, but we haven't got there yet.
True, we really need this game. We need to return our confidence before the playoffs.
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 06:45 PM   #13
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Just heard on the ESPN radio pre-game show that Devin Harris had a setback and is out for this game. However, they did not give specifics. Anyone else hear any specifics?
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 07:30 PM   #14
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

This is not good news.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 07:32 PM   #15
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner
Just heard on the ESPN radio pre-game show that Devin Harris had a setback and is out for this game. However, they did not give specifics. Anyone else hear any specifics?
Are you kidding me? I hope it's not serious and that they're just being really cautious. Is Stackhouse sitting out again or has he been sent back to the bench? I see Griffin is starting today (which I prefer by the way).

edit

Flamethrower had this to say on the db.com message board:

Harris had more problems after the last game. MRI tomorrow and AJ thinks he could be ready by Wednesday.

Last edited by MavsFanFinley; 04-16-2006 at 07:34 PM.
MavsFanFinley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 07:38 PM   #16
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

radio just said that it was a "minor" setback. Hopefully, that's really the case.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 07:49 PM   #17
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner
I was hoping this post was an April Fools joke.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 07:51 PM   #18
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley
Are you kidding me? I hope it's not serious and that they're just being really cautious. Is Stackhouse sitting out again or has he been sent back to the bench? I see Griffin is starting today (which I prefer by the way).

edit

Flamethrower had this to say on the db.com message board:

Harris had more problems after the last game. MRI tomorrow and AJ thinks he could be ready by Wednesday.
Good Lord, Devin only played 7 minutes in that game. If he gets hurt playing only 7 minutes he might not be ready until next year.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 07:57 PM   #19
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

Devin Harris needs to suck it up and start playing.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:06 PM   #20
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

It nice to have the Mavs back. Griff starting, Stack leading the MOB. It is as it should be. Just bring back Devin, and all will be right with the world.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:10 PM   #21
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

devin needs to quit acting like a bitch and quit subjecting us fans to SuperSpare.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 08:11 PM   #22
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

I wonder if Devin Harris is one of those guys that feel they have to be 100% before they put on their uniform. There are many guys in the league that feel like if they are 20% and over they want to put on the uniform nd play. (As long as it isn't a "career damaging injury.") And there are many players that can't play through a hangnail.

I do not presume to know what's wrong with Devin but his team needs him badly in the playoffs. He better be ready.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:12 PM   #23
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Looks like Dampier is waking up right in time for the playoffs.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 08:19 PM   #24
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs have 42, Dirk has 2? Thats impressive
Old 04-16-2006, 08:26 PM   #25
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Dirk is extremely off.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:27 PM   #26
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

what is wrong w/ devin harris. its unbelievable
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 08:27 PM   #27
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

dirk will pick it up probably
Old 04-16-2006, 08:30 PM   #28
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

well it seems like everyones ready for the playoffs. im out
Old 04-16-2006, 08:32 PM   #29
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Damp's playing like the second best center in the league tonight.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 08:34 PM   #30
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Dirk's taking the night off. He isn't involved in the game.

And that's fine.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:35 PM   #31
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

the jazz are totally outshooting us and we own a 10 pt lead

nice
Old 04-16-2006, 08:35 PM   #32
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

playoffs in a week! woot
Old 04-16-2006, 08:40 PM   #33
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

The Clippers are tanking it against the Sonics. Gave up 38 points in the first quarter and are giving time to Vin Baker.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:52 PM   #34
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

whatever the case may be, we BETTER not have a day-game for the 1st game of Round 1 this year like we did last year against the Rockets... I had to miss the effing game because I have work during the day... and we lost... and I was pissed...for a long time

anyone know if we're getting the night game this time?
Old 04-16-2006, 08:55 PM   #35
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Depends who the Mavs play. Won't know when/where until Wednesday Night/Thursday Morning.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:59 PM   #36
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Stack making jumpers and getting to the line?
Damp nearing a double-double at half-time?
Dirk 2-8 and Jet 1-7?

Where am I?
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 09:09 PM   #37
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Jason Terry has got to make those wide open jumpers in the playoffs. They are going to probably double Dirk relentlessly. He's got to make them pay.

Josh Howard needs to bottle up his energy at home for the road.
Old 04-16-2006, 09:10 PM   #38
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
Stack making jumpers and getting to the line?
Damp nearing a double-double at half-time?
Dirk 2-8 and Jet 1-7?

Where am I?

hahaha
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 09:19 PM   #39
DirkGoesNuclear

DirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura about

Bad news, Marquis suffered strained hamstring.
Old 04-16-2006, 09:20 PM   #40
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

*yawn*...

have the playoffs started yet?
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote