Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-01-2006, 11:09 PM   #1
ballin_boi
Banned

ballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the rough
Talking Pucker up!

Anyone got any pics (or even better photoshopped pics) of thomas puckering up to dirk in the second quarter? Cause after tonight that expression has just become priceless.

Dedicate this thread to the dirty idiot that is Tim Thomas and to the greatness of one Dirk Nowitzki.

Thomas better be ready to pucker up on saturday cause after the game he'll be kissing Dirk's feet.
ballin_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2006, 11:12 PM   #2
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

no, but i have this.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Old 06-01-2006, 11:14 PM   #3
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't really think there could be a spare more assanine than Jon Barry.

I was wrong.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:15 PM   #4
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

did you guys see ARMSTRONG on the bench when Dirk hit the 3 to put the mavs up 80-77?

He was doing that thing tim thomas is doing in the picture..and he was jumping up and down too..funniest thing ever - just like last year when jon barry and sura were doing that 3 point finger wag and josh howard did it back at them when we whooped them by 40.
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:17 PM   #5
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

we should have a poll.

which is gayer? the wave in front of the face? or the 3-finger cha-ching gesture? it'd be a close race.

i saw DA doing that. it was awesome.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:18 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I am going to be in a freaking photoshop frenzy tomorrow.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:28 PM   #7
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
we should have a poll.

which is gayer? the wave in front of the face? or the 3-finger cha-ching gesture? it'd be a close race.

i saw DA doing that. it was awesome.

It would definitely be the Barry/Sura chop. The masterbation jokes cannot be outdone.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:42 PM   #8
cjlawler

cjlawler is on a distinguished road

What is the significance of the hand wave in front of the face?

Quote:
no, but i have this.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

cjlawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:42 PM   #9
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Thomas can do all the face waving he wants and try to trash talk (and possibly come on to) Dirk... didnt change the fact Dirk took over and had a career playoff high 50 which makes Thomas and his high of 26 points look impotent. I wish Dirk would have done the waving thing to the PHX bench after he hit that last three.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:42 PM   #10
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I still say Barry's was more annoying. Mainly because as spare as Tim Thomas is, and make no mistake, he is a spare, Jon Barry is the prime example of nepotism at work. That dude is an uber spare and should have no trade mark hand gestures.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:46 PM   #11
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Jazz hands?
Old 06-01-2006, 11:46 PM   #12
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjlawler
He's doing his cumrag motion for his bf.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:49 PM   #13
DtownMavs

DtownMavs is on a distinguished road

jon barry wins hands-down as the most annoying

great job dirk for the ultimate comeback in response to TT's dirtiness

Josh Howard, Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, Diop, & Devin Harris FTW.
DtownMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:51 PM   #14
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Jazz hands?
I had to check out the Spurs report and saw your post there........ State champs indeed :P
Old 06-01-2006, 11:56 PM   #15
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone see Armstrong do that waving in front of his face when Dirk hit a 3 on Tim Thomas' grill?

Last edited by bernardos70; 06-01-2006 at 11:56 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:07 AM   #16
ballin_boi
Banned

ballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

If any of you watch WWE, T2 was imitating John Cena's "you can't see me" taunt motion.

Ghey!

Have to admit it did work. I couldn't see him anywhere in the 4th almost like he disappeared completely. = )

Last edited by ballin_boi; 06-02-2006 at 12:16 AM.
ballin_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:15 AM   #17
DaMavsCom

DaMavsCom has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
I didn't really think there could be a spare more assanine than Jon Barry.

I was wrong.
I would not have thought so, but clearly Tim Thomas has the mantle now.

In two games he seems to have single-handedly spured the Mavs on to beat the Spurs.

After his nonsense Dirk outscored him 27-0.
DaMavsCom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:24 AM   #18
cjlawler

cjlawler is on a distinguished road

I saw it. Nice touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
Did anyone see Armstrong do that waving in front of his face when Dirk hit a 3 on Tim Thomas' grill?
cjlawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:34 AM   #19
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing queer about all this. When you rain a three, you are an effing hetero man, and you deserve all the hetero man love you can get.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:36 AM   #20
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41
Thomas can do all the face waving he wants and try to trash talk (and possibly come on to) Dirk... didnt change the fact Dirk took over and had a career playoff high 50 which makes Thomas and his high of 26 points look impotent. I wish Dirk would have done the waving thing to the PHX bench after he hit that last three.

It was awesome when Armstrong totally mocked the Suns after Dirk's three, that guy just has way too much fun

Dirk isn't that type of player, he doesn't show people up at all, but yes it would have been hilarious!

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:36 AM   #21
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Nothing queer about all this. When you rain a three, you are an effing hetero man, and you deserve all the hetero man love you can get.
Unless you flip it up there like Shawn Marion, in which case you'd be welcome on just about any 8th grade girls team.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:37 AM   #22
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin_boi
If any of you watch WWE, T2 was imitating John Cena's "you can't see me" taunt motion.

Ghey!

Have to admit it did work. I couldn't see him anywhere in the 4th almost like he disappeared completely. = )
genius. absolute genius!

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:38 AM   #23
banpeikun

banpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to all

I'll see if I can get a pic of it.
banpeikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:41 AM   #24
banpeikun

banpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to all

Weirdest thing ever, can't get screen captures of NBA's video player. Happened to me before too. Those tricky rascals.

Last edited by banpeikun; 06-02-2006 at 12:41 AM.
banpeikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:46 AM   #25
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
So you are saying that Richard Simmons can't hit a three?

Btw, I don't know if I agree with this. To hit a three you need a nice flick of the wrist, and as we all know that's a move that gay guys have perfected.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 10:49 AM   #26
gps

gps is on a distinguished road

TT got punked!!! 50!!! Fanning the wrong end, punk.
gps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 10:59 AM   #27
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Hey TimTim, in how many WCF games have you completely disappeared in the 4th quarter?
Quote:
yeah beotch, that's what I thought.

Last edited by alexamenos; 06-02-2006 at 11:00 AM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 11:25 AM   #28
Drbio
Banned

Did anyone ever find a pic of the kissy face? I am photoshopping this afternoon.
Old 06-02-2006, 11:38 AM   #29
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thomas replies to Nowitzki's talk with taunts

By Jerry Brown, Tribune June 2, 2006 DALLAS - The seeds for Thursday's face-to-face taunting match between Dirk Nowitzki and Tim Thomas — and the air-kiss Thomas ultimately sent in Dirk’s direction — were planted in Game 4 when Thomas grew tired of Nowitzki’s constant complaints to the officials.

“I was telling Steve Nash (after Game 4), I’ve never seen Dirk talk so much trash and talk to the officials as he has in this series,” Thomas said before the game. “Maybe he thinks a player of a certain stature should be able to go to the refs and get the calls he wants.”

Things boiled over with 40 seconds left in the first half when technical fouls were handed to each when a fight for the ball during a change of possession deteriorated into a taunting match. Nowitzki said it was no big deal, but Thomas — as was the case all night — saw things another way.

“I was trying to get the ball away from him to get it out quick and he threw it at me, then he tried to slap it away again,” he said. “Where I’m from (New Jersey), if I was to get punked by him, I’d never be able to go back. I don’t want to say what he said, there are ladies around. If I could say it, I would.”

Thomas scored a career playoff-high 26 points, but Nowitzki blew that away with 50 points, hitting 17 of 18 free throws. Four of them came on technical fouls (three) and defensive violations (one) against Phoenix. Two were called back-to-back on Raja Bell and coach Mike D’Antoni with the Mavericks leading by one with nine minutes left.

“Dirk shot 18 free throws,” Thomas said. “That about sums it up. His game plan was working.”
Oh, man......this is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard. And does Thomas really think he's in any better standing in the 'hood since he just got his a$$ OWNED by The Big German? Tim will have to go into protective custody or something if he tries to go back to his old hood.

Thomas is stupid. STUPID. He doesn't learn. Like when he tried to go up against Kenyon Martin or Jason Collins a couple of years ago when the NYKs did a drive-by playoff appearance. Thomas mouthed off all big about how all he'd have to do to get even was to make a phone call.

And then all his noise about how K-Mart was a fugazzi, not a real tough guy. All this as TT's NYKs were getting swept out of the playoffs.

What an IDIOT. What a pure, third-rate talent, getting humilated time and time again.

I thinik the world is seeing who the real fugazzi is here.

Last edited by MavKikiNYC; 06-02-2006 at 11:41 AM.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 11:40 AM   #30
Drbio
Banned

Tim Thomas is a whiney little duncan-esque bitch.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:09 PM   #31
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why Tim Thomas gets the idea that he can talk a big game. I realize he had a playoff career high, but he didn't exactly display a wide array of moves out there. He scored on dunks and wide open three pointers. That's about it.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:26 PM   #32
knash999

knash999 will become famous soon enoughknash999 will become famous soon enough

What a moron. So I guess blowing superior players kisses is gonna earn him respect where he's from? That's kinda... queer...
knash999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:36 PM   #33
gps

gps is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Let me explain it to you. T Thomas has just realized that he has been punked by a white dude with curly blonde hair. He now knows that he can not go back to Jersey, to the hood. The blood is rushing in his head. Fanning his face might give him more air. His ex-friends will distance themselves. They will say, I never got punked by anyone in curls. Down at the gym, and on the playground, brothers will be saying, mmm...mmM...saw you get punked. Down at the grocery store people will be whispering...say...that's the brother got punked...bad...
gps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:36 PM   #34
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

The Vagina Monologues...

Everytime a Maverick opponent gets a mic shoved in their face,

The Vagina Monologues.
Old 06-02-2006, 01:56 PM   #35
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing was more queer than Thomas barging through the four Mavs that were standing together (read: as a team) and explaining it at halftime as "The Mavericks are playing really physical and I just wanted to let them know we're not going to back down."

They proceeded to back down and completely disappear about two days later when the game actually mattered. Thomas is just a big wuss that only makes wide-open looks and always bitches when he goes to the rack and doesn't get a foul called every time.

Hey Timmy.. YOU'RE A SPARE!
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 02:03 PM   #36
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

might be able to get some good photoshopping out of this one...

Old 06-02-2006, 02:06 PM   #37
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

I'm sorry, timmy. what did you say? I can't hear you over all the screaming, you know, after i hit a three in your face.

Old 06-02-2006, 02:10 PM   #38
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

damn, yahoo has some good pictures.

Old 06-02-2006, 02:16 PM   #39
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Quote:
damn, yahoo has some good pictures.
Damn skippy.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 02:21 PM   #40
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Few of my favorites...

Last edited by TripleDipping; 06-02-2006 at 02:22 PM.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote