Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-26-2007, 09:29 AM   #1
erub1

erub1 is on a distinguished road
Default Really want to see 4th qtr of the Boston game (I'm on TV)

My friend and I went to games in NY, Boston and Atlanta this week. Awesome trip, lots of fun, and we were able to score awesome seats on the 3rd and 2nd row (respectively) of the baseline for $75 and $50 each from scalpers at the last two! I was actually on TV at two of the games, in the first and fourth quarter, and then right before the 2nd half started at the Atlanta game - Falwell said "hey wait weren't those guys were in Boston, they're following the Mavericks around!"

I have the clips from the 1st qtr in Boston and the one from the half at Atlanta but I really want to see the 4th qtr one from Boston. My friend and I, I'm wearing a Howard jersey and he's wearing a blue long sleeve mavericks shirt..if you have the whole game or the quarter I'll be happy to look through it for the clip..Thanks!!

Last edited by erub1; 03-26-2007 at 09:30 AM.
erub1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2007, 09:37 AM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

and you are?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:37 AM   #3
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Kudos to you!!! Not just going to the games, not only making it on TV, but having the former Ticket's very own spot you in the crowd!!! That must make you a P1 all the way!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:38 AM   #4
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by erub1
My friend and I went to games in NY, Boston and Atlanta this week. Awesome trip, lots of fun, and we were able to score awesome seats on the 3rd and 2nd row (respectively) of the baseline for $75 and $50 each from scalpers at the last two! I was actually on TV at two of the games, in the first and fourth quarter, and then right before the 2nd half started at the Atlanta game - Falwell said "hey wait weren't those guys were in Boston, they're following the Mavericks around!"

I have the clips from the 1st qtr in Boston and the one from the half at Atlanta but I really want to see the 4th qtr one from Boston. My friend and I, I'm wearing a Howard jersey and he's wearing a blue long sleeve mavericks shirt..if you have the whole game or the quarter I'll be happy to look through it for the clip..Thanks!!
Very cool...my buddy and I were thinking about doing that as well...I bet it was a blast, you guys looked like you were having it on the tube.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:40 AM   #5
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

hey yeah I remember that from the broadcast! (in the NY game I think....)

I am very jealous.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:34 AM   #6
robz
Golden Member

robz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nice

haha yah i saw you guys at at hte atl game
robz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:47 AM   #7
erub1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
and you are?
Hi, my name is Eric. I'm an addicted Mavericks fan. I live in Atlanta, go to grad school at Georgia Tech, and watch the games via Slingbox. I used to be a member of this board but I forgot my password (and my old email isn't working) so I made a new name. Oh yeah, I am type A blood type, which the Red Cross tells me is 'Active'

I look like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WErJJqyOcl4

:P
Old 03-26-2007, 11:00 AM   #8
thereaper

thereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to all

Loved you in WarGames!
thereaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:33 AM   #9
erub1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereaper
Loved you in WarGames!

That's awesome. Who is that?
Old 03-26-2007, 12:09 PM   #10
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Hah, I remember, one of you guys had a grey Mavs Jersey, and the other one a Mavs home jersey? I remember Followill's comment. Cool!
Old 03-26-2007, 04:00 PM   #11
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Can we have your autograph?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 04:37 PM   #12
thurst0509

thurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to all

Awesome! I saw you in Boston and Atlanta and was thinking the exact same thing right before Mark said "Hey, those guys were just in Boston!"

It was great to see you guys representin the team while they're on the road.

Last edited by thurst0509; 03-26-2007 at 04:40 PM.
thurst0509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:54 PM   #13
erub1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad
Can we have your autograph?
sure..from where we ate on gameday in boston:

mmm.chowdah

now where's my video? :P

Last edited by erub1; 03-26-2007 at 10:58 PM.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:57 PM   #14
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi, my name is Eric. I'm an addicted Mavericks fan. I live in Atlanta, go to grad school at Georgia Tech, and watch the games via Slingbox. I used to be a member of this board but I forgot my password (and my old email isn't working) so I made a new name. Oh yeah, I am type A blood type, which the Red Cross tells me is 'Active'

I look like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WErJJqyOcl4

:P
Are you a helluvan engineer?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:59 PM   #15
erub1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Are you a helluvan engineer?
sometimes..other times i think, what the hell was i thinking to be an engineer?
Old 03-26-2007, 11:09 PM   #16
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sometimes..other times i think, what the hell was i thinking to be an engineer?
Weird isn't it. You'd think that it would be a solid, good profession that would be hard to outsource wouldn't you? Not to mention that business guys seem to be the ones making the bucks. They work hard but so do the engineers.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 06:25 AM   #17
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

http://gangstawolves.spaces.live.com/

A lot of games show up there, the Boston one isn't up yet but it may be in the near future.

EDIT: Also, Dewsaw Classic may be an option.

EDIT AGAIN: http://bt.davka.info/

Another link. You'll need a torrent program to download. Again, game isn't up there but it may be sometime soon.

Last edited by StackAttack; 03-27-2007 at 06:27 AM.
StackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote