Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 01-31-2008, 01:20 PM   #1
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Super Bowl, anyone?

I'm sure most of you still feel pretty burned by the Cowboys early exit from the playoffs (I know I do), but I can't believe there are 5 threads about tennis & none about the most-watched sporting event of the year... My least-two favorite teams in the NFL are squaring up, so I'm not even sure if I want to watch it, but now seems like a good time to talk about it...

First, you have the New York Giants - a team who mediocred their way into the big game with the help of both the Cowboys & Packers implosions... Argue otherwise, but don't tell me that Eli "bitchface" Manning's line of 12-18/163yds (with 1 of 2 TDs coming off a midfield pick) against Dallas is the makings of a Super Bowl-caliber quarterback... It's not like he's manning (no pun intended) the Steelers defense/running game (a la Roethlisberger) - the Giants are good, but not great... Also, the Giants aren't going to have the benefit of a lucky pick in overtime against the Patriots - Tom Brady is not the headcase that Bret Favre is (and until proven otherwise, Tony Romo too...)

That brings us to the Pats... Why do I hate them? Pure jealousy... I hate Brady's All-American-pretty-boy-who-can't-lose demeanor and the fact that he's about to supplant the Cowboys (or Steelers, depending on who you root for) as the greatest dynasty in the NFL... I hate that cheater Belichick and his genius offseason moves that keep the Pats a contender year-after-year, regardless of their lineup... Most of all, I hate the fans in Boston and their (rightfully) superior attitudes - they're turning out to be this decade's version of a Cowboys fan (I guess we hate most in others what we hate in ourselves, but I'd rather be guilty of feeling superior than how I feel about the Cowboys right now...)

Anyway, this game is going to be a blowout of epic proportions... It's not a matter of whether the Patriots are going to beat the Giants, but whether they will beat San Fransisco's 55-10 landslide Super Bowl victory over Denver back in 1990...

I don't care how close the Giants got in the last game of the regular season - they're not even going to sniff the Giselle on Brady's cup this Sunday...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 01-31-2008 at 05:00 PM. Reason: damn - FIVE threads on tennis???
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2008, 01:37 PM   #2
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

I am personally hoping the Giants win 2-0. Both teams have a non-stop series of mental mistakes and embarrassing plays that kill drives. Ultimately, a New England snap is sent out the back of their end zone for a game-losing safety.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 01-31-2008 at 01:37 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:41 PM   #3
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW
I am personally hoping the Giants win 2-0. Both teams have a non-stop series of mental mistakes and embarrassing plays that kill drives. Ultimately, a New England snap is sent out the back of their end zone for a game-losing safety.

I hate the Patriots, but at least they deserve to be in the Super Bowl...

I honestly don't think the Giants are any better than the Seahawks or the Redskins...

Old 01-31-2008, 02:12 PM   #4
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I am the worlds biggest cheerleader of "The NFC sucks," I really am.

But to say that the Giants haven't been good the last month, is, IMO ridiculous. They've won 3 road playoff games in a row, including taking down #1 and #2, and before that, played NE as well as anyone has all season.

They haven't turned the ball over, they've let Eli play to his strengths, and their defense has kicked people around. I think that in the playoffs, they have been better than the Redskins.

That being said.... 38-24 Patriots, ftw. The bastards.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:16 PM   #5
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

na............not worth the time.. I have better things to do.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:44 PM   #6
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
But to say that the Giants haven't been good the last month, is, IMO ridiculous. They've won 3 road playoff games in a row, including taking down #1 and #2, and before that, played NE as well as anyone has all season.

Gonna disagree here...

Did Coughlin coach his team to make Flozell Adams jump offsides when we were 3rd & short in Giants territory? Who made Crayton drop those game-winning passes when nobody was within 5-10 yards of him? I guess good defense made Favre force his passes in a "hero" attempt to seal the victory, even though he's been known to do that against the worst defenses in the league? Did Romo blow-off the week before the playoffs by going down to Mexico rather than staying in Dallas with his team at Eli's advise?

The Cowboys & Packers beat themselves (it's not like those games were blowouts either - the Giants won by 4 and 3, respectively...)

I'll give the Giants some credit for beating the Bucs - but they should have, considering Garcia's age & injuries finally caught up with him down the stretch... I'll also give them some credit for giving New England a tough game, even though the Pats were ONLY playing for the season sweep (and let's not ignore the fact that the Giants still lost, despite playing their BEST football of the season...)

Last edited by Underdog; 01-31-2008 at 02:51 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:50 PM   #7
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

So what you're saying is, that the team that made more mistakes deserves to go to the Super Bowl? And the team who makes less mistakes doesn't?
Old 01-31-2008, 02:52 PM   #8
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Football is dead to me.... till next season.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:54 PM   #9
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
So what you're saying is, that the team that made more mistakes deserves to go to the Super Bowl? And the team who makes less mistakes doesn't?

Not at all - I'm saying that a team who gets there by the good luck of another team's bad luck doesn't deserve to go to the Super Bowl...

But I guess the NFC has to send a team, so the Giants win by default...

And I'm also saying that the Giants are going to get CRUSHED by the Patriots because they're nowhere near as good a team...

edit: what I'm NOT saying is that the Cowboys should be in the Super Bowl - afterall, they're the ones who beat themselves, so they've let me down the most... I didn't expect much from Favre, so I'm not shocked that Green Bay beat themselves either...

Last edited by Underdog; 01-31-2008 at 03:05 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:43 PM   #10
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Giants win...

23-17!

Just call me Plax.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:58 PM   #11
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
Giants win...

23-17!

Just call me Plax.

"We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Last edited by Underdog; 01-31-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:41 PM   #12
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

My office is shutting down at 4:30 tomorrow for a Super Bowl party. Pats gear is encouraged. I will be wearing black as a sign of continued mourning.

As much as I loathe Eli & NY, I kind of just want to shut these people up. And I have class on Tuesday, so I'd probably have to go through the riots just to get to campus. Ugh. I hate this sports city.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:46 PM   #13
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I expect a game much, much closer than anticipated. And I give the Giants a 30% chance of winning.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 05:06 PM   #14
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

NE is going all the way~~
this season is boring

Last edited by horse900703; 02-01-2008 at 05:07 PM.
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 05:56 PM   #15
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703
NE is going all the way~~
this season is boring

Good point...

Parity hasn't quite worked out the way Tags said it would - hurt the Cowboys, helped the Patriots...

Old 02-02-2008, 12:23 AM   #16
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

you can't really discredit the giants. how do they not deserve to be in the super bowl when they've beaten every team in the playoffs? how else do you expect them to show that they deserve to be there?
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 02:42 AM   #17
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker
you can't really discredit the giants. how do they not deserve to be in the super bowl when they've beaten every team in the playoffs? how else do you expect them to show that they deserve to be there?
I've said this about 6 times in this thread: the Cowboys & Packers beat themselves...

Old 02-02-2008, 12:35 PM   #18
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha

Old 02-02-2008, 02:45 PM   #19
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

haha, i like that 18-1
i hope the Giants can beat NE
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 02:58 PM   #20
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703
haha, i like that 18-1
i hope the Giants can beat NE
I like that "we believe". That´s typically american, i think.

Yes ! 2 Titles for one City is enough, i think
Old 02-02-2008, 07:26 PM   #21
Burn this City

Burn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really nice

Unless Dallas is playing, I prefer to take a nice long nap during the Super Bowl. It's refreshing.

BTW - Pats win 38-27. I hope I'm wrong.
Old 02-02-2008, 09:01 PM   #22
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Put me down for a blowout.

42 - 17.

I'll most likely have it on in the background while studying for an exam.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:33 PM   #23
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
I've said this about 6 times in this thread: the Cowboys & Packers beat themselves...
okay so the cowboys and packers both beat themselves and the giants did not beat themselves. if you had to pick 1 of these 3 teams to represent the nfc in the super bowl based on their post-season performance, who deserves it?
Old 02-02-2008, 10:00 PM   #24
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker
okay so the cowboys and packers both beat themselves and the giants did not beat themselves. if you had to pick 1 of these 3 teams to represent the nfc in the super bowl based on their post-season performance, who deserves it?
Does a team deserve to go to the Super Bowl because it sucked less than other teams??? The NFC is a joke - most the teams in the AFC playoffs could have beat the Giants, Cowboys or Packers...

Old 02-03-2008, 03:49 AM   #25
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
most the teams in the AFC playoffs could have beat the Giants, Cowboys or Packers...
Finally, someone agrees with something I've been saying since week 3

btw...If the cowboys "beat themselves" and the other team doesn't deseve much credit, the EXACT same can be said for almost every cowboys "victory" this season.

Well done, underdog.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 02-03-2008 at 03:49 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 04:03 AM   #26
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does a team deserve to go to the Super Bowl because it sucked less than other teams??? The NFC is a joke - most the teams in the AFC playoffs could have beat the Giants, Cowboys or Packers...
Wrongo, bongo! The AFC may--may--be a bit deeper than the NFC, but it is certainly not deeper at the top. There were six or seven teams that were legitimate contenders, and the NFC had three of them.

The Cowboys would have kicked the shit out of all but two or three teams in the AFC, and the others would have had to survive a battle if they even survived at all.

I give much credit to the Giants. They were playing well when playing well mattered a great deal. But it certainly doesn't make the NFC a weaker conference. In fact, I won't be surprised if the Giants whip that Patriots ass in the title game.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:18 AM   #27
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Soccer, NBA, Superbowl...busy day ahead.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:10 PM   #28
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Wrongo, bongo! The AFC may--may--be a bit deeper than the NFC, but it is certainly not deeper at the top. There were six or seven teams that were legitimate contenders, and the NFC had three of them.

The Cowboys would have kicked the shit out of all but two or three teams in the AFC, and the others would have had to survive a battle if they even survived at all.

I give much credit to the Giants. They were playing well when playing well mattered a great deal. But it certainly doesn't make the NFC a weaker conference. In fact, I won't be surprised if the Giants whip that Patriots ass in the title game.

We'll have to agree to disagree, Chum (like that's anything new...)

Apparently, I don't like the New York Kool-Aid as much as you do...

Old 02-03-2008, 12:49 PM   #29
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Any notion that the Giants don't deserve to be in the Superbowl is just sour grapes, IMO.

They won in Texas Stadium and they won in Lambeau. They were underdogs both times.

As far as the games themselves, they marched down the field in the 2nd quarter against a defense that had been sitting on their asses for half-an-hour. They held the Cowboys to THREE second half points.

And against Green Bay, the Packers don't even make it to OT if not for two missed FG's by the Giants.

I agree that the NFC is weaker, but the Giants did what they had to do.

But yeah....they're going to get waxed by the Patriots. All this talk of close game is wishful thinking, IMO.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 02-03-2008 at 01:01 PM.
Old 02-03-2008, 01:04 PM   #30
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

Toast this '72 Miami DullFins:

Patriots-34
Giants--22

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:05 PM   #31
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Any notion that the Giants don't deserve to be in the Superbowl is just sour grapes, IMO.

They won in Texas Stadium and they won in Lambeau. They were underdogs both times.

As far as the games themselves, they marched down the field in the 2nd quarter against a defense that had been sitting on their asses for half-an-hour. They held the Cowboys to THREE second half points.

And against Green Bay, the Packers don't even make it to OT if not for two missed FG's by the Giants.

But yeah....they're going to get waxed by the Patriots. All this talk of close game is wishful thinking, IMO.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mary again.

Thank you Mary, that is correct.
Old 02-03-2008, 03:27 PM   #32
Underdog

Quote:

I agree 100% (especially about the "sour grapes"), but I agree with the last part the most because New York is only a good enough team to take advantage of the Cowboys & Packers mistakes - New England doesn't make mistakes...

Last edited by Underdog; 02-03-2008 at 03:28 PM.
Old 02-03-2008, 03:57 PM   #33
antoinewalker
Golden Member

Quote:

you speak the truth.
Old 02-03-2008, 03:58 PM   #34
antoinewalker
Golden Member

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mary again.
Old 02-03-2008, 04:01 PM   #35
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

I find it unfortunate that the Patriots didn't have to go through any 'competition' to get to the Superbowl... and when they got there they also don't have a challenge. The Colts lost, the Cowboys and Packers lost... and now we have the undefeated juggernaut taking on the Cinderella team (which really all season until the conference final was the Packers, its not that the Giants played great its that Green Bay was awful)?

No one in their right mind would choose the Giants. Pats 42 Giants 21
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 05:32 PM   #36
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Can we get a mod to put up a vBookie for the big game?

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 06:47 PM   #37
mary
Troll Hunter

Field goals are cute.

Just ask the Chargers.

Last edited by mary; 02-03-2008 at 07:02 PM.
Old 02-03-2008, 07:02 PM   #38
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

that very well will be the final lead change.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 07:58 PM   #39
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

such a boring game.

mega yawn.
Old 02-03-2008, 08:29 PM   #40
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

That Giants line has been pretty dominant so far. They've made Brady look pedestrian up to this point.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote