Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 02-10-2008, 12:02 PM   #1
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of
Default Roy sits out due to death in family

Brandon Roy missed the Portland Trail Blazers' game against Detroit on Friday night after a death in his family.

Roy, who left the team after scoring 28 points in the Blazers' win over Chicago on Wednesday night, is also expected to miss Saturday's game at Indiana.

Roy -- Portland's leader in scoring, assists and steals -- had started the Blazers' first 48 games this season. He was replaced in the starting lineup by Martell Webster.
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 06:10 PM   #2
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

I hope everything is well with him, my condolences to the roy family, it's a shame because I really enjoy the blazers playing
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:02 PM   #3
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

thats it! listen horse900703, i'm going to spread some rep. around the clubhouse..just so i can give some negative rep. to you. for starting this worthless thread.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 09:14 PM   #4
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
thats it! listen horse900703, i'm going to spread some rep. around the clubhouse..just so i can give some negative rep. to you. for starting this worthless thread.
OMG, what do u want???
Old 02-12-2008, 10:37 PM   #5
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703
OMG, what do u want???

OMG!!!! i told you. quit starting worthless threads. If you start a thread that is worth discussion. Fine. If you start a thread about how some bum player has a broken pinkie finger..that is where i draw the line. And i am going to punish you until you understand it.

We have too many people on this board starting worthless threads....and you my friend are part of the problem.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:59 AM   #6
horse900703
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
OMG!!!! i told you. quit starting worthless threads. If you start a thread that is worth discussion. Fine. If you start a thread about how some bum player has a broken pinkie finger..that is where i draw the line. And i am going to punish you until you understand it.

We have too many people on this board starting worthless threads....and you my friend are part of the problem.
OMG!!! u r so..............
Old 02-13-2008, 11:52 AM   #7
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703
OMG!!! u r so..............
what?...what are you going to say
Old 02-12-2008, 09:32 PM   #8
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Since you're passing out the green boxes, I'd like one please. =)

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:07 PM   #9
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

That sucks.. Roy is really a class act. My prayers go out to him.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 11:30 PM   #10
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

mavsx has finally lost it
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote