Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-27-2008, 03:44 PM   #1
muzak

muzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of light
Default Amateur Hoops

Anyone in the Fort Worth/Arlington area interested in putting together an amateur team for a spring league?
muzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2008, 03:58 PM   #2
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i have no hops....and i live in DC....

so yes?

I'm Ron Burgundy ?

Last edited by MavsX; 02-27-2008 at 03:58 PM.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 04:04 PM   #3
muzak

muzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of light

don't let no hops stop anyone from playing in a league designed just for funzies. i'm not great by any stretch myself.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:08 PM   #4
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

I'm utterly horrible, but always enjoy playing. I'm in Fort Worth, can you give me some more info?
Old 02-27-2008, 06:04 PM   #5
muzak

stand by for the info. last year the registrations were on 4/2, but the info on the site has not been updated. if there was any interest, i was going to contact them.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:07 PM   #6
muzak

here's the website. it's run by the city. two levels of competition. seems good to me. we're going to need at least 5-7 people for this league. up to 12 are welcome. i'll foot the bill if i need to.

http://www.fortworthathletics.com/Ad...asketball.html

there's also the YMCA. they have amateur leagues. though, not sure on any details on that. i do work downtown and park in the garage, literally, across the street. it would be nothing for me to go up there.

Last edited by muzak; 02-27-2008 at 06:20 PM.