Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-01-2009, 11:03 AM   #1
RaphAC

RaphAC will become famous soon enough
Default Best streaming site on web/Mavs game on

Mavs Game on tonight.

www.Dwert.tk

This is definatly the best stream on the web, and these guys are dedicated, so every morning you can bank on having your sportscenter, for those guys that work alot like me, its great. plus its very clear, HD style all the time.
also you can request games.

If Im not supposed to post links to other sites, then please delete.
RaphAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2009, 12:10 PM   #2
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Just a suggestion. Maybe we should leave this up for a day or two (or less?) let everyone bookmark it if they so choose, and then delete the thread. I'm not sure where all of these streams fall in terms of legality, but it probably wouldn't be ideal to have a whole tread advertising it, solely for the fact that it might lead people to it that want to shut it down. Just my .2
Old 03-01-2009, 02:11 PM   #3
RaphAC

RaphAC will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey View Post
Just a suggestion. Maybe we should leave this up for a day or two (or less?) let everyone bookmark it if they so choose, and then delete the thread. I'm not sure where all of these streams fall in terms of legality, but it probably wouldn't be ideal to have a whole tread advertising it, solely for the fact that it might lead people to it that want to shut it down. Just my .2
Yea, I feel that, I dont run it, the guy that does asked me to help publicize it for him, and since I really enjoy the quality(plus the Mavs are on his channel tonight) I went to some of my favorite boards and gave this out.

hope you guys like it!!

Go MAVS, we better kick some raptor A!!
RaphAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:36 PM   #4
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

thx so much, good find. i think i used this a couple games ago, pretty decent quality. good looks once again

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L
xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:49 PM   #5
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Thank you for sharing.

However, I can't seem to make it work. How do I view the games? Does it have to be IE or Firefox?

Last edited by monty55555; 03-01-2009 at 08:50 PM.
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #6
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555 View Post
Thank you for sharing.

However, I can't seem to make it work. How do I view the games? Does it have to be IE or Firefox?
I'm having trouble as well. Help would be appreciated.

Tags
this is stupid