Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-08-2009, 10:42 AM   #1
banpeikun

banpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to allbanpeikun is a name known to all
Default I BELIEVE

The "I believe" thread for the Dallas-Denver series, coming back to Dallas tomorrow afternoon. State what you believe and sign your name. Easy!

I BELIEVE that no matter what's really going on with this arrested woman, DIRK is going to play even tougher despite already having tremendous games in this series.

I BELIEVE that Dallas will win one close game and one blowout game in the next three days, sending it back to Denver 2-2.

Banpeikun.
banpeikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2009, 11:31 AM   #2
bradleywillcrushyou44

bradleywillcrushyou44 is a jewel in the roughbradleywillcrushyou44 is a jewel in the roughbradleywillcrushyou44 is a jewel in the rough

i believe dirk will play just fine but we still lose since they are better...
bradleywillcrushyou44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:47 AM   #3
Willstar

Willstar is on a distinguished road

i believe we win the 2 home games and the series in game 7

Willstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:52 AM   #4
GoNugs

GoNugs is infamous around these partsGoNugs is infamous around these partsGoNugs is infamous around these parts

I believe the Mavericks will win game 3, but the Nuggets will win game 4 (by less than the beat the Hornets in their game 4)...followed by a Mavericks game 5 win and a Nuggets game 6 win.
GoNugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:04 PM   #5
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I used to think that I could not go on
And life was nothing but an awful song
But now I know the meaning of true love
I'm leaning on the everlasting arms

If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly

See I was on the verge of breaking down
Sometimes silence can seem so loud
There are miracles in life I must achieve
But first I know it starts inside of me, oh

If I can see it, then I can do it

Hey, cuz I believe in me, oh

If I can see it, then I can be it

Hey, if I just spread my wings
I can fly
I can fly
I can fly, hey
If I just spread my wings
I can fly
Fly-eye-eye

Written by `~` Trebek

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 05-08-2009 at 12:04 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:24 PM   #6
MaVs0541

MaVs0541 is on a distinguished road

i believe we will win both games at home then loose in Denver then game 7 i don't know but dirk will have to score 60 points for game 7 to win the series lol
MaVs0541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:20 PM   #7
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNugs View Post
I believe the Mavericks will win game 3, but the Nuggets will win game 4 (by less than the beat the Hornets in their game 4)...followed by a Mavericks game 5 win and a Nuggets game 6 win.
So you see three straight wins for the road team. GoNugs fail.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:09 PM   #8
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

i still believe(im not on the internet as much as i used to be or id have started one of the gdts but i still believe)
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:23 PM   #9
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I support the general theme of this thread.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:34 PM   #10
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Roger
Old 05-08-2009, 06:01 PM   #11
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Game 3 is a must win because the winner of a game 3 goes on to win the series 75% most of the time for what I heard.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:03 PM   #12
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
Game 3 is a must win because the winner of a game 3 goes on to win the series 75% most of the time for what I heard.
That's only when the series is tied 1-1.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:18 PM   #13
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

I believe dirk scores more than 40 points in an upcoming game
Old 05-08-2009, 06:21 PM   #14
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

This series will be 2-2 going back to Denver if Josh is ready and plays at least decent in both games
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:08 PM   #15
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

I BELIEVE!!!!!

DAMN IT I DO BELIEVE!!!!!

and thats what i believe...

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:27 PM   #16
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

I believe the Mavs will win this series in 7
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:37 PM   #17
peppersquad

peppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura about

Game 3 is in the bag, game 4 is the one to worry about.
peppersquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:28 PM   #18
mav4ever

mav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to all

i believe the mavs can win this series if they can manage to win 4 out of the next 5 games.
mav4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:22 AM   #19
Dallas2009CHAMPS

Dallas2009CHAMPS will become famous soon enough

i never stopped believing
Old 05-09-2009, 08:40 PM   #20
BornInThePRC

BornInThePRC is on a distinguished road

and won't stop now
BornInThePRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:49 PM   #21
Dallas2009CHAMPS

Dallas2009CHAMPS will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornInThePRC View Post
and won't stop now
not sir, never.
Old 05-09-2009, 08:51 PM   #22
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread can suck it!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:57 PM   #23
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

I believe....

...the children are our future
teach them well and let them lead the way
show them all the beauty they possess inside

(that boy can sing...he's good)

Last edited by alexamenos; 05-09-2009 at 08:58 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:03 PM   #24
tonyriceroni

tonyriceroni will become famous soon enoughtonyriceroni will become famous soon enough

We are going to "shock the world" and be the first to come back down 3-0. I still believe.
tonyriceroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:11 PM   #25
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

We lose a close game 4, sweep. I honestly think we could have won the series if we weren't cheated today though.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:44 PM   #26
Blackspider972

Blackspider972 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackspider972 has a spectacular aura about

I believe that whoever gets to 4 wins first, usually wins the series.
Blackspider972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:14 AM   #27
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

I believe the refs are rigging our games..
Old 05-10-2009, 12:27 AM   #28
Dnowit41

Dnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to all

I believe the mavs can win the series if we win 4 straight.

A clear night in big D. Thousands of fans ready...anxiously awaiting his arrival.
The signal high in the Dallas sky calls for one person, and one person alone.........#41
Dnowit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:17 AM   #29
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I believe this sucks balls.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote