Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-11-2013, 02:45 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2013-2014 trade deadline and off season

Who do you think will be available at the trade deadline? Who will be next year in free agency? Gotta look forward to something..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2013, 02:47 PM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Who do you think will be available at the trade deadline? Who will be next year in free agency? Gotta look forward to something..
I look forward to your next blog entry.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:49 PM   #3
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Official offseason 2014-2015 thread

pass the rock to the german moses
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:49 PM   #4
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still looking forward to seeing what the team will look like when training camp rolls around, and how the rooks do in summer league.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:55 PM   #5
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm looking forward to what Crowder adds to his game and what Sarge, Ledo, Mekel have to offer. Also, looking forward to the finishing touches on the current roster. A little too early to worry about trade deadline imo.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:48 PM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I look forward to your next blog entry.
I'm sure you'll find this story quite amusing... I started my sports blog one day... Posted an entry and then found out my mom was extremely ill with cancer. My father was in poor health at the time so life priorities kinda changed and I no longer had time for the blog.... But thank you for you support. It is truly inspirational to me.
Old 07-11-2013, 03:54 PM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I'm looking forward to what Crowder adds to his game and what Sarge, Ledo, Mekel have to offer. Also, looking forward to the finishing touches on the current roster. A little too early to worry about trade deadline imo.
The post wasn't really all that serious.. I have no interest in talking about next off season whatsoever. It was more or less meant as a perpetual cycle of looking forward to the next off season or trade deadline that mavs fans are currently in. Just kinda speaks to the state of the organization. I suppose I should have put up an emoticon to better convey the true intent of my message.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:09 PM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm sure you'll find this story quite amusing... I started my sports blog one day... Posted an entry and then found out my mom was extremely ill with cancer. My father was in poor health at the time so life priorities kinda changed and I no longer had time for the blog.... But thank you for you support. It is truly inspirational to me.
Oh, I've heard the story about why your blog is empty before - I just don't get why you still have a link to it your signature after all these years.

But thanks for trying to make me feel bad, as if your loss somehow excuses your constantly dickish behavior on this forum.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 04:14 PM   #9
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know whether to post because I don't know if this is official...

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 04:22 PM   #10
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
Don't know whether to post because I don't know if this is official...
It could not be more official.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 05:06 PM   #11
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

The way Dwight Howard thinks... I'm guessing the Rockets will have had enough and pit him out there on the trading block.....
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 05:11 PM   #12
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Dwight reminds me so much of Terrell Owens. But in the basketball realm. In a way it's good we didn't bring the circus.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 05:38 PM   #13
Murphy3
Guru

I'm sorry underdog.... I'll will definitely get around to changing it if it will make you happy. And I am truly sorry that you feel that way about me, but most people find me to be quite pleasant in general. Obviously, you don't share that opinion and it truly disappoints me. Again, I will do what I can to help change your opinion of me, but you are going to have to meet me half way. Ok buddy?
Old 07-11-2013, 05:39 PM   #14
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Im also glad Dwight didnt come here. Its puts the mavs in a pickle, but contrary to this board, I dont think Dirk would have got along with him that well. Dirk is easy going yeah, but guy works harder than most in the NBA and does take things seriously ie winning.

I didnt want to pass the torch to Howard and have Dirk fade away. Dwight wanted Kobe gone so it could be his team. I dont want that scenario with the mavs. His 18/12 per game isnt enough for that.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:55 PM   #15
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Next years free agency is loaded at the 3 spot
Lebron
Melo
Deng
AK47
Marion
Granger
Pierce
Old 07-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #16
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Lebron
Melo
Deng
AK47
Marion
Granger
Pierce
I cannot believe the Nets got AK for the mini-MLE. What an absolute steal for them.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:36 PM   #17
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
im just now getting excited for the summer league!!
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:51 PM   #18
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
I cannot believe the Nets got AK for the mini-MLE. What an absolute steal for them.
Yeah, that's shady as hell. He and Proky go way back to his CSKA Moscow days. Wouldn't surprise me if he's offering him a lot more under the table.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 07-11-2013 at 08:36 PM. Reason: typo
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:27 PM   #19
DisraeliGears

DisraeliGears has a spectacular aura aboutDisraeliGears has a spectacular aura aboutDisraeliGears has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Lebron
Melo
Deng
AK47
Marion
Granger
Pierce
Granger and maybe Deng are the only 2 names on that list I see as possible and/or wantable. Well and Marion will still be adequate if we brought him back for maybe 2 years 7 mil
DisraeliGears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:42 PM   #20
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Trade Marion for a center? Then bid on Metta World Peace to replace him.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:22 PM   #21
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Yeah, that's shady as hell. He and Proky go way back to his CKSA Moscow days. Wouldn't surprise me if he's offering him a lot more under the table.
A lifetime VIP membership to the best Gentleman Clubs of Moscow with all expenses paid...very hard to track down for accounting purposes. Sorry Stern you will not be able to figure this one out.
pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:33 AM   #22
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Keep an eye on Detroit....though the Billups pick up may delay any movement there. But their signing of Josh Smith was rather curious with Monroe and Drummond on the roster. I'd think if one had to go, Monroe would be on the market first.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:37 AM   #23
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Yeah, that's shady as hell. He and Proky go way back to his CSKA Moscow days. Wouldn't surprise me if he's offering him a lot more under the table.
Agreed, the guy bought him out of his Utah contract years ago to bring him back to CSKA. Guessing retirement proceeds/"employment" has been agreed upon.

Talk about a misjudgement of his value, left 10 mill on the table.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote