Monta Ellis 12 36.36%
DeJuan Blair 15 45.45%
Jose Calderon 1 3.03%
Vince Carter 1 3.03%
other 1 3.03%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2014, 09:48 PM   #1
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default PGT: Mavs hang on to force Game 7

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2014, 09:50 PM   #2
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-02-2014, 09:53 PM   #3
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

my god.

It looked like the clock started late on .4 because he caught turned around and let it go. It looked right on target, just a little short.

FUCK YEAH GAME 7
Old 05-02-2014, 09:53 PM   #4
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

3 wins against the Spurs? Whatever happens in Game 7, ehmm... happens. I expect nothing but hope the best.

Very good playoffs by those Mavs!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:53 PM   #5
some1nw
Golden Member

some1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to all

I swear my face went pale after that monta turnover at the end. The result is what matters now.

Monta was clutch. He and Dirk played an efficient offensive except for the turnovers.
Dalembert had a big impact in the first few minutes of the game.
Calderon shot the ball well.
Harris did a good job overall.
Carter had a nice game shooting the ball well. Hit 2 clutch free throws when needed.
Blair brought a lot of intensity to the game. Aside from his couple of dumb turnovers, he was fantastic.
Great team win overall
Lets go baby, we got game7 on sunday!
Old 05-02-2014, 09:54 PM   #6
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

NOTHING EASY NOTHING EASY
WE GOING TO GAME SEVEN BABY!!!! GAME SEVEN!! GAME SEVENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7os3H4dCGIo

(0:22 Zaza Pachulia for game 7 speech LOL)

Last edited by Cerberus; 05-02-2014 at 09:58 PM.
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:55 PM   #7
ActionJackson

ActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the rough

You can say what you want, and yes this team surely has many weaknesses. But this team plays with heart.

FT stats once again a joke. Obviously they look closer because of the finish, but it shouldn't be like that.
ActionJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:56 PM   #8
ffballer

ffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to behold

just saying... fg11/22 3pt 3/6 29 points...

ps by the way this applies for dj blair too, a lot of people on this forum has been talking shit about him and thanks to him were going to fight this series
ffballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:57 PM   #9
ffballer

ffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
You can say what you want, and yes this team surely has many weaknesses. But this team plays with heart.

FT stats once again a joke. Obviously they look closer because of the finish, but it shouldn't be like that.
yeap heart and balls big as f!

Last edited by sike; 05-02-2014 at 10:30 PM.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:57 PM   #10
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

I don't want to know the pulse rate I was having in the last seconds of this game. Must have been close to 200.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:58 PM   #11
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:59 PM   #12
some1nw
Golden Member

some1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
NOTHING EASY NOTHING EASY
WE GOING TO GAME SEVEN BABY!!!! GAME SEVEN!! GAME SEVENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7os3H4dCGIo

(0:22 Zaza Pachulia for game 7 speech LOL)
lol I was looking for his game 7 speech too but i couldnt find the particular clip on youtube.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:01 PM   #13
ActionJackson

ActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the rough

Mavs are 4-1 in G7's. During the Dirk era 4-0. Hmm, where was the last game 7 in Mavs history and what happened...?

Do you believe?
ActionJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:01 PM   #14
blessednegr0

blessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to all

Man. Monta almost went from a hero to a zero real fast! Props to Carlisle. He has been coaching his butt off and I frankly think he is undervalued among most Mavs fans.
blessednegr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:02 PM   #15
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

Post game press conference

http://www.nba.com/live1/
Old 05-02-2014, 10:02 PM   #16
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

It is amazing to think how much the team missed Blair in game 5.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:04 PM   #17
ffballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by some1nw View Post
lol I was looking for his game 7 speech too but i couldnt find the particular clip on youtube.
HAHAHAHAHAHA im crying over here bro, what the hell happend to zaza he went all rocky balboa LOL
Old 05-02-2014, 10:05 PM   #18
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is what happens when Tony Romo doesn't show up.
Spurs trying to play with six guys.

And Ellis got fouled 2-3 times and thought they call it..
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:06 PM   #19
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Man, this might be the best 1st Round series I've witnessed in a loooong time (maybe ever).

GO MAVS!!!

Last edited by Underdog; 05-02-2014 at 10:07 PM.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:08 PM   #20
C_Man

C_Man can only hope to improve

What happened at the end? I'm at my mom's house, and she doesn't get NBAtv, so I couldn't watch the game. I was just following it on Gamecast. I saw that Ellis turned it over with 1.0 second to go on a "bad pass", but why was he passing it in the first place? If we inbounded it with 7.0 seconds to go, that means we didn't even have to get it past half court.
C_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:10 PM   #21
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Man View Post
What happened at the end? I'm at my mom's house, and she doesn't get NBAtv, so I couldn't watch the game. I was just following it on Gamecast. I saw that Ellis turned it over with 1.0 second to go on a "bad pass", but why was he passing it in the first place? If we inbounded it with 7.0 seconds to go, that means we didn't even have to get it past half court.
Answered in the other thread, but here ya go:

He was trying to kill clock by throwing it down court instead of getting fouled again, but nobody was there to grab it... Should've heaved it straight up in the air instead.

Just one of those things that happens...

Old 05-02-2014, 10:10 PM   #22
ffballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Man View Post
cause he thought he got fouled i guess, and then spurs trying to play with six players on the court..
Old 05-02-2014, 10:13 PM   #23
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

They actually played with six players on the long inbounce securing them the 0.4 shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ZEHviY80s#t=38

Imagine Mills hits...
Old 05-02-2014, 10:14 PM   #24
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Spurs trying to play with six guys.

And Ellis got fouled 2-3 times and thought they call it..
Here you can see it

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:16 PM   #25
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
Here you can see it

Oh, wow...

Old 05-02-2014, 10:17 PM   #26
Cerberus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
Here you can see it

Holy sh*t. Yes, what happens IF Mills made that shot? These refs, my God. I would've lost my sh*t losing against 6 players.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:18 PM   #27
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Answered in the other thread, but here ya go:

He was trying to kill clock by throwing it down court instead of getting fouled again, but nobody was there to grab it... Should've heaved it straight up in the air instead.

Just one of those things that happens...
I'm not sure it's just one of those things that happens. It was an "odd" decision that very well could have cost the Mavs the game. Otherwise, Ellis was brilliant in the 4th.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:19 PM   #28
ffballer

Quote:
Oh, wow...
big sanctionts coming to this refs
Old 05-02-2014, 10:29 PM   #29
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Post game press conference

http://www.nba.com/live1/
"Dirk, what do you like about playing game sevens?"

Dirk: "Blah, blah, blah" (secretly thinking: "I always win").

Last edited by Underdog; 05-02-2014 at 10:29 PM.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:30 PM   #30
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Odd stat:

Splitter takes 7 shots, but gets 12 FTs.

Nowitzki and Ellis combined take 42 shots, and combined get 6 FTs (Ellis 6, Dirk 0)
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:32 PM   #31
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post
Odd stat:

Nowitzki and Ellis combined take 42 shots, and combined get 6 FTs (Ellis 6, Dirk 0)
Well, at least Spurs fans can't claim that we won because of any home cooking.

Old 05-02-2014, 10:33 PM   #32
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post
Odd stat:

Cool stat, thanks for posting Kerr.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:34 PM   #33
Underdog

That was a pretty weak press conference - not many questions asked... I guess the media guys were all expecting the Spurs to win?

Old 05-02-2014, 10:34 PM   #34
sefant77
Guru

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4018740

Interesting, Ellis and Crowder telling the refs about the six guys and they just ignore it and this rule. They should never ref another game
Old 05-02-2014, 10:38 PM   #35
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Interesting, Ellis and Crowder telling the refs about the six guys and they just ignore it and this rule. They should never ref another game
+Rep

this needs to be all over the internet.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 05-02-2014 at 10:39 PM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:39 PM   #36
Underdog

Quote:

Old 05-02-2014, 10:41 PM   #37
Cerberus

Quote:
"Dirk, what do you like about playing game sevens?"

Dirk: "Blah, blah, blah" (secretly thinking: "I always win").

Haha
Old 05-02-2014, 10:44 PM   #38
C_Man

C_Man can only hope to improve

Quote:

Watched that last few seconds on that Youtube link. I saw Ellis holding up 6 fingers.
C_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:48 PM   #39
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

So ready for game 7.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:51 PM   #40
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
So ready for game 7.
I'm not.. It's too much stress. I need a day to recover.