Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-21-2003, 10:54 AM   #1
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

An article from the Oregonian:

-------------------------------

A Trail Blazers team with the burden of figuring out a way to contain Dallas forward Dirk Nowitzki in their best of seven first round playoff series had a new problem:

Finding new clothes.

After Nowitzki had 46 points and 10 rebounds to lead Dallas to a 96-86 win Saturday in Game 1, the Blazers had their playoff itinerary turned upside down after the team's private jet was grounded in Dallas because of mechanical problems.

The Blazers planned to return to Portland for three days of practice, but after the jet was unable to be fixed by Sunday afternoon, Cheeks decided to keep the team in Dallas until after Game 2 on Wednesday.

So a team that packed for one day in Dallas canceled practice Sunday so players and coaches could shop for fresh clothes.

""Not being able to get on our plane, having to get new clothes, that's all minor," coach Maurice Cheeks said. "Our biggest problem is to win Game 2 on Wednesday. We can't lose focus of that."

Still, Cheeks acknowledged an element of disorder.

"Everyone was looking forward to getting back to Portland, sleeping in their own beds," Cheeks said. "But now we just have to go to a mall and buy some new clothes. I told them that at least they can afford it."

The Blazers can't afford another destructive night from Nowitzki, who shook free from pick-and-rolls with point guard Steve Nash en route to making 16 of 27 shots.

"We just have to pay more attention to him on the perimeter. We have to do a better job of denying him the ball," Cheeks said. "The more I watched the film, I saw that there were only three times that they went to him on the post. So we have to be a little more physical, get up on him more, so he isn't able to get the ball so easily."

Cheeks doesn't plan to alter his defensive strategy of having various Blazers -- most decidedly shorter than the 7-foot Nowitzki -- take turns guarding the forward.

In January, Cheeks had Scottie Pippen (6- , Ruben Patterson (6-5), Bonzi Wells (6-5) and even Damon Stoudamire (5-9) guard Nowitzki, who had 13 points on 6 of 14 shooting as the Blazers won 100-93 in Dallas.

"We did a few things that are not normal," Cheeks said after that win. "We wanted to throw them out of their rhythm, and it worked."

Cheeks is confident the Blazers can have similar results in Game 2, as long as they do a better job at denying Nowitzki the ball.

"We'll go over it all again," Cheeks said. "We will be fine."

The Blazers also have issues on offense after scoring 34 second-half points, 12 in the third quarter. On Sunday, Cheeks second-guessed himself, saying he might have contributed to the feeble third quarter with his second-quarter substitutions.

Damon Stoudamire (13 points in the quarter) and Jeff McInnis (six points) played the entire second quarter, and Patterson played all but two minutes. By the time halftime was over, starters Derek Anderson, Pippen and Wells had sat for more than 30 minutes.

"That's a long time to sit out," Cheeks said. "But it was tough for me to get them in the game because guys like Damon and Jeff were playing so well. But I have to find a happy medium in terms of sticking with guys going good and getting the starters back in the game."

The Blazers' starting backcourt was outscored 23-5 as Pippen (five points) and Anderson (zero points) combined to shoot 2 for 11. It was the second consecutive rusty performance by Pippen, who played 32 minutes in his third game since returning from left knee surgery.

"I need 10 more games," a disgusted Pippen said after Saturday's game.

Cheeks said he will monitor Pippen more closely in Game 2 and perhaps be quicker to pull him.

"We have to pay more close attention to it," Cheeks said. "Scottie can be so valuable to us in a lot of ways because he does so many things on the floor, and that's why I was reluctant to take him out of the game."

Anderson is the Blazers' third-leading scorer (13.9 points) and second in assists (4.3), but he didn't shoot in the first half and finished 0 for 3 with no assists in 19 minutes.

"We've got to get D.A. going," Cheeks said. "But a lot of people don't realize that he played great defense on Nash."

But for a day at least, the problems of stopping Nowitzki, refining the playing rotation and searching for ways to get backcourt production took a back seat to the most simplest of problems -- clothing.

That might have been a positive for a team that has had a tendency to analyze until it's paralyzed.

"There is a little disappointment that we lost that game, because we felt like we had a chance to win," Cheeks said. "And in the playoffs, you have to take advantage of opportunities."
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2003, 11:55 AM   #2
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Thats a major problem. They might need to replenish their stock(POT) and they are grounded in Dallas.
Old 04-21-2003, 11:56 AM   #3
ABM

ABM is on a distinguished road

LOCK ALL YOUR DOORS AND WINDOWS - The Blazers are stuck in town!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
ABM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 12:51 PM   #4
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

The smoke alarms in AAC have been going off frequently.
Old 04-21-2003, 12:53 PM   #5
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< LOCK ALL YOUR DOORS AND WINDOWS - The Blazers are stuck in town!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] >>

Not really necessary, just your medicine cabinets. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2003, 12:57 PM   #6
ABM

Yeah, but don't forget......the Blazers have a registered sex offender on their team.

Old 04-21-2003, 01:04 PM   #7
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

NEWSFLASH ---- Drug dealers in DFW metroplex are reported to be running out of dope fast since Saturday night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Seriously though, can't they just fly commercial back to Portland? 3 days off is a lot of time...
Old 04-21-2003, 01:16 PM   #8
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< Yeah, but don't forget......the Blazers have a registered sex offender on their team. >>

That's all right the women in Texas carry big guns and know how to use them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2003, 01:22 PM   #9
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

this is why i should register to pack iron.

it's just so inconvenient
Old 04-21-2003, 01:28 PM   #10
sturm und drang
Golden Member

sturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura about

<< Yeah, but don't forget......the Blazers have a registered sex offender on their team. >>

I know everyone focuses on and jokes about the Blazers' myriad marijuana mishaps, but it's really Patterson's rape of his young nanny that's way, way more troubling.

Old 04-21-2003, 01:33 PM   #11
ABM

<< .....I know everyone focuses on and jokes about the Blazers' myriad marijuana mishaps, but it's really Patterson's rape of his young nanny that's way, way more troubling. >>

OK, a little insight: Patterson &quot;rapes&quot; his then 24-year-old nanny in Seattle a few years ago. However, The &quot;real&quot; story behind this was........him and her had a long-standing affair going on. Not that that was OK, because it's not. The deal, though, was.....she walks into his bedroom (his wife was having plastic surgery at the time) and catches him in the act of masturbating. First of all, what gave her the &quot;right&quot; to just traipse into his bedroom unannounced?? That's another story, altogether. At any rate, he was startled, and goes on to tell her to &quot;finish him off&quot;. The story gets fuzzy at this point, but she contends that he &quot;forced&quot; her head to the body part in question. The end of the story is...she got a nice cash settlement out of the deal. Imagine that. He pleads guilt to 4th degree rape, which is a misdemeanor, so that he wouldn't have to miss any playing time. He &quot;is&quot; registered as a sex offender, though. When the teams travels to Toronto, authorities come and pick him up and &quot;house&quot; him in special quarters. Weird.

No doubt, Ruben is a loose cannon. He's had some &quot;squabbles with his wife. She has stuck beside him, though. Fer sure, she likes that long green (not to be confused with the green that Wallace, Stoudamire, and Woods have an affinity for), so she &quot;endures&quot; those times of tribulation that have come to light.
Old 04-21-2003, 01:45 PM   #12
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

<< OK, a little insight: Patterson &quot;rapes&quot; his then 24-year-old nanny in Seattle a few years ago. However, The &quot;real&quot; story behind this was........him and her had a long-standing affair going on. Not that that was OK, because it's not. The deal, though, was.....she walks into his bedroom (his wife was having plastic surgery at the time) and catches him in the act of masturbating. First of all, what gave her the &quot;right&quot; to just traipse into his bedroom unannounced?? That's another story, altogether. At any rate, he was startled, and goes on to tell her to &quot;finish him off&quot;. The story gets fuzzy at this point, but she contends that he &quot;forced&quot; her head to the body part in question. The end of the story is...she got a nice cash settlement out of the deal. Imagine that. He pleads guilt to 4th degree rape, which is a misdemeanor, so that he wouldn't have to miss any playing time. He &quot;is&quot; registered as a sex offender, though. When the teams travels to Toronto, authorities come and pick him up and &quot;house&quot; him in special quarters. Weird.

No doubt, Ruben is a loose cannon. He's had some &quot;squabbles with his wife. She has stuck beside him, though. Fer sure, she likes that long green (not to be confused with the green that Wallace, Stoudamire, and Woods have an affinity for), so she &quot;endures&quot; those times of tribulation that have come to light.
>>

Thanks for clearing that up ABM. Now I want to give him some kind of humaitarian award.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 02:00 PM   #13
ABM

<<
Thanks for clearing that up ABM. Now I want to give him some kind of humaitarian award.
>>

LOL!!

Yeah, brings tears, don't it.
Old 04-21-2003, 02:09 PM   #14
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

To think, I could have gone my entire life without knowing that story. Thanks, there, ABM. Appreciate it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2003, 02:12 PM   #15
ABM

<< To think, I could have gone my entire life without knowing that story. Thanks, there, ABM. Appreciate it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

Am I catching a slight scent of sarcasm in your tone?

He, if so, I deserved it. Just call me the National Inquirer of the board. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2003, 02:14 PM   #16
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

<< .....she walks into his bedroom (his wife was having plastic surgery at the time) and catches him in the act of masturbating. >>

That was the clincher... he couldn't wait for his beautiful wife to come back to &quot;get it on&quot;.
Old 04-21-2003, 02:15 PM   #17
sturm und drang
Golden Member

sturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura about

Now obviously I can't vouch for the probity of the nanny, but I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility to believe that he did actually force her into this sexual encounter. Just because a woman files and charge and wins a monetary settlement doesn't mean she's concocting a story for monetary purposes.

Regarding the domestic violence charge, Shannon Patterson's 911 call to police was released to the public; on the tape, she tells the dispatcher Ruben Patterson &quot;tried to [bleeping] choke me,&quot; and that her husband &quot;just kicked my [bleep].&quot; All this occurred in front of the couple's children, aged 10 and 13 at the time.

Loooovely. Of course, I find it despicable that a woman would keep herself--and her children--in such a violent situation for the money, but it happens all the time. See Jason and Joumana Kidd, exhibit 2.

I think the Blazers' pot antics are more funny and entertaining than anything else. Once you get into the realm of rape and domestic violence, though... it's a whole different game.
Old 04-21-2003, 02:36 PM   #18
LRB
Guru

Hey if you're talking about domestic violence and women keeping their children in it, don't forget OJ. Leaving certainly didn't protect his ex.
Old 04-21-2003, 03:13 PM   #19
sturm und drang
Golden Member

<< Hey if you're talking about domestic violence and women keeping their children in it, don't forget OJ. Leaving certainly didn't protect his ex. >>

Point taken, LRB.

I'd like to think, however, that the OJ case was an aberration. I'm sure statistics would bear this out, as well.

Wouldn't it be nice if NBA players had to fill out the same general paperwork that everyone else has to when seeking a job: &quot;Check the box if you have been convicted of any felonies or misdemeanors&quot;? Sounds weird, doesn't it, to even fathom holding these players accountable to the same standards as the proletariat?

Apologies for taking this off-subject into the none-too-pleasant realm of domestic violence and rape. My bad. Back to regular scheduled programming.

Old 04-21-2003, 05:11 PM   #20
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

The Blazers are stuck in Dallas. That explains the heavy traffic leaving Hippie Hollow and heading north on I-35. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 05:18 PM   #21
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully this will be a distraction for the Blazers.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 05:50 PM   #22
ABM

<< &quot;It's been a long day and a half,'' guard Damon Stoudamire said. &quot;Yesterday was Easter, so we just stuck around the hotel. We didn't have anywhere to go, couldn't go pick up any new clothes. So we watched film and kind of stayed together as a team. Today, we feel a little better because we're back at the gym and we're going to the mall after this. It's a better day. The team is upbeat.'' >>

One &quot;good&quot; thing about the Blazer team is that they truly like each other (the Patterson/Randolph fiasco notwithstanding). That's part of the reason they have one of the better road records in the league.

To be honest, this extended stay in Dallas might actually be blessing in disguise - help them to become more focused.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2003, 07:12 PM   #23
Epitome22
Golden Member

Epitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the rough

They should at least get a change of clothes. But they'll be alright

Note: I understand the jokes about the Blazers and drug use but from what I've heard, I'm willing to bet that the Blazers don't do any more dope as a team than any other team in the league (except maybe the Jazz) they just get caught more.
Epitome22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 07:34 PM   #24
LRB
Guru

<<

<< Hey if you're talking about domestic violence and women keeping their children in it, don't forget OJ. Leaving certainly didn't protect his ex. >>

Point taken, LRB.

I'd like to think, however, that the OJ case was an aberration. I'm sure statistics would bear this out, as well.

Wouldn't it be nice if NBA players had to fill out the same general paperwork that everyone else has to when seeking a job: &quot;Check the box if you have been convicted of any felonies or misdemeanors&quot;? Sounds weird, doesn't it, to even fathom holding these players accountable to the same standards as the proletariat?

Apologies for taking this off-subject into the none-too-pleasant realm of domestic violence and rape. My bad. Back to regular scheduled programming.
>>

Yea I hope that its an aberration as well. Just real interresting how much crap famous personalities including atheltes do that just gets swept under the table or at most gets a relative slap on the wrist. I'm just afraid that OJ's case might be a harbinger for things to come. I sure hope that I'm wrong.
Old 04-21-2003, 07:37 PM   #25
LRB
Guru

<< &lt;&lt; &quot;It's been a long day and a half,'' guard Damon Stoudamire said. &quot;Yesterday was Easter, so we just stuck around the hotel. We didn't have anywhere to go, couldn't go pick up any new clothes. So we watched film and kind of stayed together as a team. Today, we feel a little better because we're back at the gym and we're going to the mall after this. It's a better day. The team is upbeat.'' &gt;&gt; >>

Guess the drug dealers took Easter off in Dallas. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2003, 07:38 PM   #26
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

why wouldn't the blazers like each other?..they can sit around and get high together all the time..from their standpoint, what's not to like?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 10:46 PM   #27
JoeGalvan

JoeGalvan is on a distinguished road

just some lil tidbits of info ...

the blazers rolled through my work today (champs sports- valley view mall) ... they didnt buy anything but they were all cool ...

first bunch:

sheed, DA, ruben patterson ... and some other people (their crew i guess?)

then around 7pm ...

bonzi, jeff mcinnis and some other people (more posse?) rolled through ...

none of em would sign anything ... bastards ... but they were all pretty cool ... sheed, DA and bonzi especially ...

and about buying a change of clothers ... they all looked decent cept for sheed ... who was wearing some gray sweatpants ... wheat timberlands ... and an inside out gray tee shirt ...

dunno what that fashion statement is ... but its not a good one ...

anyway ... um ... yeah.
JoeGalvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 11:11 PM   #28
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

They wouldn't sign anything? Morons. I guarantee you that the Mavs would have taken the time to say hello and sign some stuff in the same situation. Where were they going to go? Those guys need to get a clue. After Dallas gives them the rest of the year off, maybe they will think about the fan that allows them to play.

Morons.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 01:59 AM   #29
Epitome22
Golden Member

Epitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the rough

That's rather nasty Dr Bio and unwarranted. He just said the the Blazers were very cool and cordial with everybody. I hate the way certain fans think athletes are supposed to be human autograph machines. Or worse, the ones that think Athletes owe them something. Plenty of Athletes have objections to signing mass autographs and I agree with alot of them. Bill Russel was very adamant about not signing any autographs. It would be one thing if they came in and were dicks to everybody but if they were real cool with everyone and you get bent out of shape because they didn't snap to attention when you put a pen in frotn of them then you are one who comes off looking like a jerk.
Old 04-22-2003, 10:43 AM   #30
Drbio
Banned

dipshitome- had I said it the other way around you would have spun it the other way. you jsut have some wierd kind of man-hate for me. I could care less what your opinion is on any topic. When you say opposite of what I think though....I know I'm right. Idiot.
Old 04-22-2003, 11:43 AM   #31
ABM

...and here I thought this was the &quot;kinder and gentler&quot; board. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2003, 01:12 PM   #32
Drbio
Banned

ABM- you are certainly less of a troll than the resident moron above.
Old 04-22-2003, 04:14 PM   #33
Epitome22
Golden Member

<< dipshitome- had I said it the other way around you would have spun it the other way. you jsut have some wierd kind of man-hate for me. I could care less what your opinion is on any topic. When you say opposite of what I think though....I know I'm right. Idiot. >>

what the heck was that all about? Dipshitome? Listen, if you are unable to carry on an adult conversation with people and formally debate any topic without insulting people then fine. It's certainly not illegal. But don't call me childish names like that. You don't know me.

And No, I don't have some sort of &quot;man-hate&quot; for you. Why would I? If anything, since I've been completly cordial with you and you completly came out of nowhere and reamed me out, it could be argued that you have some weird hatred for me.

P.S. Athletes aren't autograph Machines and they don't owe you anything

Peace
Old 04-22-2003, 04:16 PM   #34
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

epitome, don't try to play the victim game..
Old 04-22-2003, 04:27 PM   #35
Epitome22
Golden Member

Victim game? Did I warrant such a Childish assault? I'm not interested in any victim games. I'm interested in contributing to the board in a polite and respectful manner (not diffucult) and have others do likewise.
Old 04-22-2003, 04:31 PM   #36
Murphy3
Guru

sure you do.. based upon your time here at this board, you deserve every insult directed your way.

perhaps in this one instance it might not be warranted..but, there's nothing wrong with doc making up on some past transgressions
Old 04-22-2003, 04:35 PM   #37
Epitome22
Golden Member

<< sure you do.. based upon your time here at this board, you deserve every insult directed your way.

perhaps in this one instance it might not be warranted..but, there's nothing wrong with doc making up on some past transgressions
>>

Excuse me? Despite everyone's overreactions to what went on in the lounge during the war and there inability to separate what goes on there from what goes on here, please point out specific instances during my &quot;time on this board&quot; that warrants people insulting me for no reason to make up for lost time? I'm very curious.
Old 04-22-2003, 04:39 PM   #38
Murphy3
Guru

big time troll when you first arrived
Old 04-22-2003, 04:44 PM   #39
Epitome22
Golden Member

I was? I don't recall any trolling? Can you perhaps pull up threads that contain my specific trolling handiwork?
Old 04-22-2003, 04:45 PM   #40
Drbio
Banned

Every freaking topic you post in gets ruined dipshitome. And I'll address you however I'd like little girl. Not a damn thing you can do about it other than take it. Go cry a river troll.