Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-14-2010, 06:28 PM   #1
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all
Default I am more excited for these playoffs than I have been in a long time.

Probably since 2006.

I think we have a shot to catch fire and go all the way. I think Dirk is due. I think he would look really good on prime time ABC going mano e mano with the Cavs in the finals.

Mavs vs. Cavs.

Dirk vs. LeBron.

2010 NBA Finals.

It's April! It's the NBA f'ing playoffs!

Lets do this!

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:40 PM   #2
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

All I know is I haven't been this excited since last year.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I was this excited in 2006-2007 as well, but certainly haven't been so since then.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:48 PM   #4
AngieO41

AngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to behold

I'm pretty excited this year as well. Although at the beginning of the season I predicted a Dallas-Orlando final. We'll see!!
AngieO41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:55 PM   #5
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly the finals against James scares me the most. I almost feel "whats the point to win the west to play the Cleveland Sterns"

He gonna get a free ride for the finals, headlines that the chosen one himself brings the title with 35/9/9 stats etc. Same time he isnt anymore sticked in Cleveland and can go without hard feelings.

There is nothing more Stern wants this year than James with the title. Its a lot more headlines and $$$ for the NBA.

Last edited by sefant77; 04-14-2010 at 06:55 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:59 PM   #6
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs are doomed!!
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:12 PM   #7
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I'm right there with you, brutha. This NBA action is going to be fantastic!! It's great to be playing such a big role in it.

I admit it, though, my excitement is tinged by a great deal of nervousness.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:22 PM   #8
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I'm right there with you, brutha. This NBA action is going to be fantastic!! It's great to be playing such a big role in it.

I admit it, though, my excitement is tinged by a great deal of nervousness.
That is what makes it so great. If we weren't nervous as all hell over it (completely irrationally, of course. If they win or lose, it doesn't effect our real lives.) than it wouldn't be nearly as much fun.

I am excited and nervous as hell too. I mean, it is not out of the realm of possibility that they get beat by the Spurs. It could happen.

But like the Black Eyed Peas, I've got a feeling about this whole thing.

And I think it is going to be a good ride.

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com

Last edited by Hitman; 04-15-2010 at 06:23 PM.
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:12 PM   #9
JCmasta

JCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the rough

If it's Mavs vs Cavs then you might as well book it for Lebron.

As a Mavs fan i can't get excited for the playoffs, the refs are shady and the commish has something against Cuban. I'll have to sweat my way through the entire thing and expect the worst.
JCmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:22 PM   #10
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

I don't know, you'd think the Cleveland Stern's would have fouled out Howard in last year's finals to get his Lebron-Kobe show. I think Lebron's Ace in Stern's back pocket.......ummm, not just yet. Lets find other SUPER stars....Howard, Wade.....
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:37 PM   #11
Blackspider972

Blackspider972 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackspider972 has a spectacular aura about

I was more excited to begin the 06-07 playoffs than the 05-06 playoffs because i still did not think we could beat the Spurs in a 7 game series, especially not having home court. I really thought no one could touch us in the 06-07 playoffs before going in and our road was set up perfect to get a ring.
Blackspider972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:14 PM   #12
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

I try to keep my expectations really low, every other playoff team in the West is tough to beat. It can go either way in every game. So we only have a 1/8 chance to be the Western team going to the finals.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:55 PM   #13
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

From top to bottom this has been the Closest race I can remember in the West...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:55 PM   #14
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

I´d be excited if the NBA was actually a sports league. You know with referees that are strictly enforcing the rules as written and stuff like that.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:06 PM   #15
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel View Post
I´d be excited if the NBA was actually a sports league. You know with referees that are strictly enforcing the rules as written and stuff like that.
They usually don't call the offensive player for a foul. In fact, it is very rare.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:49 PM   #16
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
They usually don't call the offensive player for a foul. In fact, it is very rare.
If that was the only inconsistency I´d be ecstatic. Besides the usual stuff (hand check on Dirk anyone? I had to laugh when in the Suns-Nuggets game one of the commentators applauded Amare for "playing face up" to K-Mart all the time. The commentator said "when you do that as soon as the defender touches you it´s a foul" with me thinking "yeah except when your name is Dirk then it´s not")
...I mostly fear special LeBron rules in full effect. Like being allowed to take five steps without dribbling, or just running full steam into the pile under the basket and allmost always getting the call.

Last edited by Fidel; 04-14-2010 at 10:49 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:03 PM   #17
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel View Post
..I mostly fear special LeBron rules in full effect. Like being allowed to take five steps without dribbling, or just running full steam into the pile under the basket and allmost always getting the call.
Yeah, me too. Five steps would pretty well get you from midcourt to the basket. I freakin' fear that.

I can't tell you how much more valuable that is going to make those guys who have that long wingspan--well, I call it wingspan, but of course I am talking about something more like what you would call "legspan"--where they can like REALLY eat up a lot of ground, and get close to the basket and quite likely score, on their fourth step before their fifth, because let's be honest, even when they suck they aren't going to be allowed all five steps.

It's...yeah, I know man...it sucks...don't even get me started on the rugby scrimmages. That's bull!

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 04-15-2010 at 07:15 PM.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:34 PM   #18
Fidel
Diamond Member

Quote:
Yeah, me too. Five steps would pretty well get you from midcourt to the basket. I freakin' fear that.

I can't tell you how much more valuable that is going to make those guys who have that long wingspan--well, I call it wingspan, but of course I am talking about something more like what you would call "legspan"--where they can like REALLY eat up a lot of ground, and get close to the basket and quite likely score, on their fourth step before their fifth, because let's be honest, even when they suck they aren't going to be allowed all five steps.

It's...yeah, I know man...it sucks...don't even get me started on the rugby scrimmages. That's bull!
First things first:

If you´d belittle me like that in real life I´d smash your face pretty good.

If you don´t think LeBron gets special treatment you must not see alot of Cavs games. And you probably don´t know how to use the youtube search function. It´s really easy to find vids on youtube where he actually does take 5 steps without a call, and alot of other crap he gets away with.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 04-15-2010 at 07:15 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:11 PM   #19
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Popovich and the Spurs obviously want the Mavs. My response?

Bring it!
Old 04-14-2010, 10:20 PM   #20
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post

Bring it!
I'm not sure that they want it, as much as they are resigned to it.

But wouldn't it be a sweet turn of events if we kept deflecting them on their late attempts to do something with their Duncan-led squad, just as they deflected us on our early attempts with Dirk?

Got us in '01 and '03. Even after '06, we owe them one.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:20 PM   #21
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post

Bring it!
Eh...sorta. They didn't have much incentive to put it on blast tonight. They could go full steam ahead and win, and still get 7th. He took the conservative route. Even with that, he's got a question mark with Hill now.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 04-14-2010 at 10:20 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:17 PM   #22
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

This is probably the first year since I have watched the Mavs that i feel like the have a "legit" opportunity to go all the way. Every year I give them a chance because I am a fan but there alwys that little feelin in the back of my mind like it mite not happen. This year ..that feeling is not there. SOOO GOOOOO MAVS

If the Mavs face the Cavs..and they let the teams play. I am not worried at all. We have Marion, Butler, and Stevenson....all good or above average defenders to throw at LeBron. After that we are simply better at every position besides SF. They have some tuff guys, but I really see us winning the Finals against the Cavs if they are there. My thing is I think they wont be, I think its the Magic. And the Magic are a different story and they are somewhat scarry
Old 04-14-2010, 10:23 PM   #23
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

One time I accidentally stepped in the toilet, which sent be flailing backwards and crashing onto the bathroom floor. THAT was exciting.

But I'd put these playoffs right up there.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 04-14-2010 at 10:31 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:46 PM   #24
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

I don´t like playoffs
Old 04-15-2010, 09:52 PM   #25
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Last year damp told parker if he drove into the paint he was going to knock him on his ass, after that they were scared to death, i hope he threatens them again
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:42 PM   #26
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
Last year damp told parker if he drove into the paint he was going to knock him on his ass, after that they were scared to death, i hope he threatens them again
then parker goes and looks at that video of damp trying to take a charge from a PG a few weeks ago and does it anyway.

seriously though...i'm looking forward to this. i hope it turns out well. according to sir hollinger, it isn't gonna.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:51 PM   #27
bigcat

bigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to all

from tony parker's inverview (per pounding the rock):

Will you start against Dallas?
No. Pop want that I come from the bench. I will play the role of X-Factor but I will have the same playing time as others. Manu will start. He is playing great and is back at an all star level. It's logical that the coach continue to let him in the starting lineup. The team will play around him.

Last edited by bigcat; 04-15-2010 at 10:52 PM.
bigcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:59 PM   #28
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

dude has lived here for how long now(?) and he can barely string together a coherent answer.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:08 AM   #29
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Next year is our year! It will probably be the best MAvs team ever.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:58 PM   #30
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

you know this is going to all end very very poorly...let's just get all pissed off right now and just not post when it happens..
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 02:10 PM   #31
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
you know this is going to all end very very poorly...let's just get all pissed off right now and just not post when it happens..
Dammit, Barea!!!

Need more Roddy!!!

Fire Rick Carlisle!!!!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 03:05 PM   #32
DULLAH

DULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the rough

I am more exited about this than i was in 2006 or 2007.
This team, when committed defensively like they were for those dozen or so games post-trade, can legitimately beat any squad in the league.

And if we shoot well for 3 games against LA, Cleveland, or Orlando, we can beat all 3 of them in 7-game series.

We have the talent, the experience, and with a few well-placed good shooting nights, we will hoist up the trophy to David Stern's dismay.
DULLAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 05:22 PM   #33
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Dammit, Barea!!!

Need more Roddy!!!

Fire Rick Carlisle!!!!
Not enough F bombs, caps, and exclamation points...but yeah, it'll be like that.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 04:09 PM   #34
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Possible endings:

Justice and all that is right and good: Maybe it ends with Mark Cuban yanking the f ing trophy away from David Sterns grubby little fat rib sauce riddled hands and then dropkicks him off the little stage.

Reality: We do our best to watch and find a way to enjoy LeBron vs Kobe battling it out thru a whistle infested series where phantom fouls ensure there is 7 games worth of conspiracy.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 04:55 PM   #35
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Possible endings:

Justice and all that is right and good: Maybe it ends with Mark Cuban yanking the f ing trophy away from David Sterns grubby little fat rib sauce riddled hands and then dropkicks him off the little stage.

Reality: We do our best to watch and find a way to enjoy LeBron vs Kobe battling it out thru a whistle infested series where phantom fouls ensure there is 7 games worth of conspiracy.
This is a good post full of rhetorical genius.

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #36
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Sunday can't get here fast enough.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:03 PM   #37
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Sunday can't get here fast enough.
I know what you mean. It seems everything is going in slow motion...

I can't wait!!!
Old 04-16-2010, 11:24 PM   #38
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

I dont believe lebron will make it to the finals. I do, however, believe that we will win those finals. Dallas vs. Orlando. Dallas in 6.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:36 PM   #39
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcm28 View Post
I dont believe lebron will make it to the finals. I do, however, believe that we will win those finals. Dallas vs. Orlando. Dallas in 6.
I'll care when/if we've won the Western Conference. Not now. It can only be bad mojo.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 04:42 AM   #40
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Getting to Round 2 would be nice.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
look at me