Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-03-2007, 12:59 AM   #1
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future
Default Mavs @ Kings GDT

Dallas (61-12) at Sacramento (30-42)

Game Info: 10:00 pm EDT Tue Apr 3, 2007
TV: KTXA, KXTV Add to Calendar

By SANTOSH VENKATARAMAN, STATS Editor

The Dallas Mavericks may have the best record in the NBA, but even they are susceptible to the rigors of the demanding NBA schedule.

The Mavericks can clinch the Southwest Division as they try to bounce back from their worst defensive performance of the season when they meet the Sacramento Kings on Tuesday night.

Dallas (61-12) fell 126-104 at Phoenix on Sunday in the opener of this three-game trip. The Mavericks missed a chance to become the first NBA team to post a fourth winning streak of at least 10 games in a season, allowing the Suns to shoot 64.8 percent - a season high by a Dallas opponent.

"They had a good strategy, a good game plan," Mavericks coach Avery Johnson said. "They executed, and we never left the hotel."

The game was Dallas' 13th in 22 days, and it hasn't had two straight days off during the stretch. The Mavericks will finally get two in a row off after Tuesday's contest.

"We need a practice," Johnson said. "We haven't practiced in a while because of our schedule, a really good hard practice. We need a good practice to clean up a few things, and it showed today."

Dallas' magic number to clinch the best record in the NBA remained at four, although its magic number to capture the division was reduced to one when San Antonio lost at Indiana on Sunday. The Suns became only the second team to beat the Mavericks twice this season, joining Golden State.

Dirk Nowitzki scored 21 points but shot 6-of-18 for the Mavs, whose poor defense allowed Phoenix to make 12 of 21 3-pointers. Four Suns reached the 20-point mark.

"I'm the point guard, and I set the tone," said Jason Terry, who had trouble guarding Steve Nash and Leandro Barbosa most of the game. "I put the responsibility on myself. We have a game coming up against Sacramento, so we'll put this one behind us and get back on track."

Dallas is seeking to sweep the four-game series from Sacramento (30-42) and win twice at Arco Arena for the first time in five seasons.

Mavs center Erick Dampier missed Sunday's game after straining his right shoulder in a 105-103 home victory over New York on Friday. He's listed as day-to-day.

Sacramento fell for the 10th time in 12 games Sunday, 126-103 to the Los Angeles Lakers. Mike Bibby continued his rough season with eight points on 3-of-15 shooting.

Bibby is shooting just under 40 percent, the worst mark of his nine-year career. He's the Kings' third-leading scorer at 17.4 points per game, but the point guard is also averaging a career-low 4.9 assists.

His numbers are even worse against Dallas this season. Bibby is averaging 10.3 points on 36.4 percent shooting while missing all seven 3-pointers in the three losses.

Sacramento has reached the playoffs eight straight times, but is 5 1/2 games out of the eighth and final spot with only 10 games left.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:36 AM   #2
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Mavs come out strong, Dirk rebounds and has a big 32-12 game on efficient shooting. Jho continues to play well with 24-9, Devin shuts down Bibby, and Mavs win by 14.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:58 AM   #3
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

i doubt dirk will have 12 boards. since he sprained his ankle he didnt get more than 10 - he's holding back and not going to the rim much either (probably a smart decision). His numbers wont be that impressive in the next week or two until it is fully healed (of course it didnt help that he turned it again on sunday).
Still - mavs win by 12
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:05 AM   #4
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

does devin get bibby or kmart?
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:41 AM   #5
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Mavs win and all is well is Mavsland. 13 games in 22 days is just murder...
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:47 AM   #6
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Article is wrong, Mavs clinched the division on tie-breaks. Of course, everyone on the board knows that already.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:02 AM   #7
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Any update of Damp yet? Will we see Willis tonight? It will be interesting to see how the Mavs respond to the Suns loss. Mavs win by 13, we own every stat on the Kings.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:24 AM   #8
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas
Any update of Damp yet? Will we see Willis tonight? It will be interesting to see how the Mavs respond to the Suns loss. Mavs win by 13, we own every stat on the Kings.
Willis will not be active tonight.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:19 PM   #9
shaw-xx
Golden Member

shaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas
Per FWST, Dirk won't play for food poisoning. DG will starts. Damp will play.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:47 AM   #10
mffl03

mffl03 will become famous soon enough

i want dirk sitting down on the bench the whole game sipping on ginsing
mffl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:16 AM   #11
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mffl03
i agree
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:08 PM   #12
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mffl03
Well, he's not starting tonight so maybe you will get your wish.

....sorry, I'm behind a bit.

He's not playing at all.

Last edited by craggmac; 04-03-2007 at 09:13 PM.
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:41 AM   #13
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk shouldn't even dress for this game, if you ask me. I know it wont fly, because I know Dirk wants to play no matter what, but someone needs to put him in his room and lock the door if thats what it takes. We have no reason (playoff-ly speaking) to try to win this game, and no good can really come from Dirk playing in it.

With his attitude, he takes these games hard and hasn't had a chance for a good rest in a while. I don't care who you are, if you go that hard that long, your body and mind are going to start to rebel.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:46 AM   #14
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Dam, were undermanned tonight... If Avery chooses to sit Dirk down most of the game and with Damp unsure, ya'll think the Mavs are gonna have a hard time winning against the Kings? Are we still going for 70? Coz I do know that we are currently on a historic Mav winning num.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:54 AM   #15
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

If the Spurs beat the Suns I believe we only have to win three more games. If not, it's four games. One part of me says lets go all out until we clinch. The other part of me says we can win 3 or 4 along the way without much effort, but maybe that's dangerous. The schedule is pretty soft, but it would be nice if the Spurs and Warriors games at the end of the season didn't matter at all. No reason to risk giving those teams a moral victory (more GS than SA). It'd be much better if they beat us while our starters are sitting it out. Not that we can't beat them, we just don't need to be exerting that effort at that point. We might have to play the Warriors tough to try and knock them out of the playoffs. It would be great to not hear about ourselves in the media for the next two weeks. If San Antonio and Phoenix are close at the end in the standings, we should tank that SA game.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:20 PM   #16
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Wait that suns game didn't end the season? Cause that's the overall feel I got from the board.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:43 PM   #17
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

A good blow out is just what the Doctor ordered. Dirk plays 25 minutes and scores 20 points and five rebounds. Stackhouse has sixteen as nine mavericks score in double figures the mavs roll 120-80.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:08 PM   #18
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

I don't wanna lose, but I think resting Dirk even with Damp out is a good idea. Hell limit Stackhouses minutes too, this is a team almost virtually out of playoff contention... I wonder if they will be bringing their A game?
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:23 PM   #19
fsadallas

fsadallas is on a distinguished road

Only concern I have for tonight if Dirk sits out is the 5 spot being manned by Diop (and Cro).
I think that Williamson may hurt us inside tonight.
Hopefully we'll start getting solid defense from guys like George and Buck sooner than later.

Overall prediction: Mavs win 104-96

fsadallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:19 PM   #20
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Honestly, I don't think I can watch any more games. I thought I was over my heart break from last year. Apparently I am not... So I am distancing myself until at least after WCF... That is crazy, but I just can't handle it like I used too... The Lounge is my only hangout from here on out. Good luck to the Mavs.. I will be internally rooting for you...
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:50 PM   #21
RolandoP

RolandoP will become famous soon enoughRolandoP will become famous soon enough

Mavs 112
Kings 95
RolandoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:02 PM   #22
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

I don't even feel like watching this damn game.... losing 2 straight to the Suns has pissed me off beyond belief....

but alas, I'll be watching anyway.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:09 PM   #23
ballin_boi
Banned

ballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the rough

9 - 0 we can do this!! I want us to tie the 70-12 Bulls.
ballin_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:36 PM   #24
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin_boi
9 - 0 we can do this!! I want us to tie the 70-12 Bulls.
Too bad they were 72-10. Sorry to crush your dreams.
-Dub
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:37 PM   #25
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose
Too bad they were 72-10. Sorry to crush your dreams.
-Dub
LOL "sorry to crush your dreams"...
Old 04-03-2007, 04:13 PM   #26
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Bulls went 72-10

But we can be the second team ever to reach 70 wins.

Last edited by Windmill360; 04-03-2007 at 04:14 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:17 PM   #27
fsadallas

i rahter win the championship than 70 wins

Old 04-03-2007, 04:20 PM   #28
WraithXx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsadallas
i rahter win the championship than 70 wins
who said it had to be either or?
Old 04-03-2007, 04:23 PM   #29
fsadallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx
who said it had to be either or?
Let me rephrase, you're right I want both, but priority #1 is championship, #2 is 70 wins.

If we have to sit Dirk and Josh out a few games to rest their ankles, I would be satisfied with 68 wins and a championship, wouldnt you?

Old 04-03-2007, 04:34 PM   #30
WraithXx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Let me rephrase, you're right I want both, but priority #1 is championship, #2 is 70 wins.

If we have to sit Dirk and Josh out a few games to rest their ankles, I would be satisfied with 68 wins and a championship, wouldnt you?
of course not
Old 04-03-2007, 04:40 PM   #31
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think at this point, 68 is a little high. I think you're about to see this team go into coasting mode really quick. And that's ok. Just get healthy.
Old 04-03-2007, 06:00 PM   #32
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

go mavs, break a leg tonight....
Old 04-03-2007, 06:09 PM   #33
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
or at least sprain an ankle...
Old 04-03-2007, 08:19 PM   #34
mav4ever

mav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos

im sure hearing that dirk wont play tonight will make marions day, great job bitches.
mav4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 06:02 PM   #35
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

We are in a situation that should be interesting to watch. We do not have home court sewed up yet (but we would have to have a total collaspe not to get the one seed) and you want to be clicking on all cylinders after these next nine games. I for one, am looking forward to seeing how Avery handles this team here on out. That in itself will be as interesting as watching these (probably) meaningless games. I love Avery as a coach, but I have to remind myself that his coaching career has been very short.

If this team loses a few of these next games, I can assure you, that at least on this board, the sky will be falling.

Go Mavs!!!!
Old 04-03-2007, 06:11 PM   #36
left texas
Golden Member

Quote:Flacolaco
Whaaaa

Under
Under
Under
Under

Over

Flacolaco seems your a little over confident tonight!
Old 04-03-2007, 08:22 PM   #37
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

go mavs

Last edited by Flacolaco; 04-03-2007 at 08:34 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:32 PM   #38
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk making his mvp bid.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:35 PM   #39
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

i think 68 is where we finish, one of the top four of five overall records anyway
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:48 PM   #40
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

I'll try to find a stream link but it seems difficult for tonight boys
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote