Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-14-2012, 11:56 PM   #1
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default GDT Mavs@Lakers 3:30ET: Brandan Wright heat check vs Bynum

3-0 since Lam Lam took his talents back into the kitchen

Kobe probably out

Wondering how RC handles the rotation against Bynum

I even expect Lamar and his fattie trolling courtside

Quote:
After the Dallas Mavericks swept them out of last year's postseason, the Los Angeles Lakers now could return the favor. Doing it without Kobe Bryant might further build their confidence for a potential playoff rematch.

While coach Mike Brown will return, Bryant is unlikely to get back in action as the surging Lakers go for a season sweep of the defending NBA champions Sunday at Staples Center.

The offseason trade of Lamar Odom to the Mavericks appeared to further turn the tide against Los Angeles in this rivalry, but that deal was a bust - Dallas says Odom won't play again this season - and the Lakers have won all three meetings.

A Lakers sweep wouldn't be nearly as shocking as the Mavericks needing only four games to oust Los Angeles in the Western Conference semifinals last May. That could have signaled the end of Bryant's Lakers being a true title contender, particularly with them trailing the Clippers in the Pacific Division for much of this season, but they've gone 15-6 since March 8 to regain first place.

That leaves Los Angeles (38-22) as the No. 3 seed in the West, and Dallas (34-26) currently is sixth. If the Mavs and Lakers remain in those spots, they would meet to open the playoffs.

Los Angeles just hopes Bryant is fully healthy by then. He's missed the last four games with a bruised shin and even though he is no longer wearing a protective boot, Brown said Saturday that the NBA scoring leader is likely to take another game off.

The Lakers were blown out by Phoenix in their first game without Bryant but have won the last three, including one at Southeast Division-leading San Antonio.

"When we play hard and when we play well as a team, a lot of good things happen for us," said Pau Gasol, who has a combined 51 points in the last two meetings with Dallas after averaging 12.5 in last year's playoff series.

"With or without Kobe, that's something that's standard for this team."

Gasol's team returned home Friday and defeated Denver 103-97, clinching a playoff spot despite Brown's absence due to personal reasons.

"You can tell that these guys went out tonight and wanted to represent Mike Brown as best they could and that's what they did," said assistant John Kuester, who took over for Brown.

Andrew Bynum scored 30 points, two nights after grabbing 30 rebounds against the Spurs. He's averaging 23.7 points and 13.7 boards over the past six games.

Also stepping up lately are Metta World Peace, averaging 18.0 points over the past five games, and Matt Barnes, who is 17 of 24 from the field in the last three and scored a season-best 24 on Friday.

"With Kobe out, guys need to step up, but at the same time, not do too much," Barnes said. "We're playing good team basketball right now."

So are the Mavericks, who have had at least five double-figure scorers during their current three-game win streak.

No more than three Dallas players reached double digits in any of this season's meetings with Los Angeles, and the Mavs shot a combined 39.3 percent from the field.

"Right now, you just have to pile up 'W's.' I don't care how you get them; you just have to get them," said Shawn Marion, who had 17 points and 14 rebounds in Friday's 97-94 win at Portland.

Marion helped limit Bryant to 29 points on 11-of-37 shooting through the first two meetings - Dallas lost by a combined eight points - but he missed the last one as Bryant scored 30 in the Lakers' easy 109-93 win March 21. Without Bryant around this time, that leaves Marion to focus on World Peace or Barnes.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/maveric...5011--nba.html
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:59 PM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Kill them bitches.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:11 AM   #3
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

F'em...but good...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:41 AM   #4
4Dirk1Nowitzki

4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough

Wright on Bynum is a match up not in our favor, Mahinmi and Haywood are going to have to tag team Bynum. I don't see any problem with Wright guarding Gasol.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:48 AM   #5
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Kobe is suppose to miss this game, but who knows. Part of me feels like he is gonna show up just cause it's the Mavericks they are playing. Anyway, between Haywood, Ian, and Wright.. I can't wait to see how we'll handle Bynum. DWest, Kidd, and possibly Roddy containing Sessions.. gonna be interesting.

LETS GOOOOO MAVVVSSSSS!

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG

Last edited by GhostFace; 04-15-2012 at 02:48 AM.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:09 AM   #6
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

F the Lakers.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:06 AM   #7
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

Uhhh this is a 5.30AM start over here in Melbourne, AUS. Don't know if I should get up for it. Woke up early for the season opener against the Heat and another against the Knicks which were both losses. Third time lucky I suppose?
Old 04-15-2012, 05:23 AM   #8
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Dirk needs to play better D on Gasol, seems like the last couple times we've played the Lakers he's had all day to shoot those mid range jumpers. Ian/Haywood need to keep Bynum off the offensive glass and make him work for everything. If both those two things happen we'll be in solid shape to pick up this W.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:57 AM   #9
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Haywood needs to play monster defense tonight.

And yeah, the new thread should stay at 0 replies...
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:46 AM   #10
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Bynum with 30 rebounds, MAVS with the win.

But honestly, do we need a win ? I hate playing LAL/LAC in the 1st round. I'd rather play OKC or SAS.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:22 AM   #11
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
Bynum with 30 rebounds, MAVS with the win.

But honestly, do we need a win ? I hate playing LAL/LAC in the 1st round. I'd rather play OKC or SAS.
Personally, I think my top first round opponent would be the Clips. I just think we can beat them. I do NOT want LAL or SA in the first round.
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:49 AM   #12
4Dirk1Nowitzki

4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgfan View Post
Personally, I think my top first round opponent would be the Clips. I just think we can beat them. I do NOT want LAL or SA in the first round.
I'd take the clips or thunder in the first round. Mavs are confident vs both of them. Spurs have been trouble for us all year and we have to play too perfect to beat the Lakers.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:31 AM   #13
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

F em. Beat em down. Not worried about seeding today. A loss against Kobe-less Lakers doesn't bode well either way.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:38 AM   #14
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs 91
Lakers 90

Dirk scores 20 and grabs 7 boards.
JET scores at will and knocks down 29
Kidd dishes out 10 assists
Matrix grabs 11 rebounds.

Bynum goes 0-1 in 3pt shots.

Bynum gets ejected in the fourth quarter leading to another round of discord within the Lakers locker room for the remainder of the season. Post game interviews include Mike Brown questioning Bynum's professionalism and Kobe questioning Mike Brown's ability to coach and coddle superstars.

Ugly game, but the Mavs pull it out in the end.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:00 AM   #15
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs can kind of control which team they face with this game. If the Mavs win today then there is a great chance that they will have forced the Clippers in the 3rd seed.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:46 AM   #16
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
The Mavs can kind of control which team they face with this game. If the Mavs win today then there is a great chance that they will have forced the Clippers in the 3rd seed.
Lakers have the tie breaker and an extra win assuming a loss today. Am I missing something?
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:06 AM   #17
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, but I would also go as far as saying that a loss today would pretty much seal a first round matchup with the Lakers. Lakers play OKC and SAS (twice) in their last 5. Probably Pop will rest up to 35 players in those, but there's still a chance that the Clippers catch em.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:19 AM   #18
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

Well, it's not just Gasol's jumper that concerns me. It's his passing, which is excellent, that troubles me. He is really good at finding Artest and others cutting to the rim when he draws Dirk and possibly a second Mav defender.
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:08 PM   #19
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Kobe is OUT for today's game.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:23 PM   #20
redzwestisbest

redzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really nice

What is going on with Roddy? Why didn't he play much in the 2nd half of last game? We could have used him at the point to help out West while he was having a few brain farts in the 2nd half.
redzwestisbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:33 PM   #21
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redzwestisbest View Post
What is going on with Roddy? Why didn't he play much in the 2nd half of last game? We could have used him at the point to help out West while he was having a few brain farts in the 2nd half.
Hurt his calf in the first half vs POR. He's considered questionable for today.

Edit: He's officially out for today, hope is to have him MON vs Utah

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 04-15-2012 at 01:40 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #22
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Kidd, West, Marion, Dirk and Haywood are the starters!
Old 04-15-2012, 02:33 PM   #23
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Josh Howard syndrome. Either hurt or desperately trying to reach his full potential...

Last edited by markus1234; 04-15-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #24
Kante
Diamond Member

Haywood's defense is great so far!
Old 04-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #25
g30hd3

g30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the rough

Sweet move by Kidd
g30hd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #26
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Kidd is killing the Lakers to start the game.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:47 PM   #27
markus1234
Platinum Member

Marion can concentrate on gasol without Kobe on the floor. With Kobe it won't work anymore...

nice game so far. Of course way too early for Dirk lol.

Last edited by markus1234; 04-15-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:52 PM   #28
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Whew, thank God West didn't dunk it there.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
Old 04-15-2012, 02:54 PM   #29
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Dirk is off to a terrible start, 2 wide open three that wasn't even close, and one wide open mid range air ball. Hopefully he'll pick it up. Kidd and West are excellent though, and we played good defense on Bynum.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:54 PM   #30
Kante
Diamond Member

Anyone knows where Dirk's shot is?
Old 04-15-2012, 02:57 PM   #31
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
Anyone knows where Dirk's shot is?
I really don't understand what's going on with him this year, if you look at his averages, they're in line with his career averages, but he's so up and down, he's gonna shoot at 60% for a week, than 30% the next. Last game he nailed his first 5 shots, nothing but net, now he wasn't even close on wide open shots. I guess he'll figure it out for the playoffs.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 04-15-2012 at 02:57 PM.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:57 PM   #32
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Dirk getting his game 6 on.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:59 PM   #33
GhostFace
Platinum Member

DWest is bossin it right now.

Old 04-15-2012, 03:00 PM   #34
GhostFace
Platinum Member

WOW VC. Wrong time to air ball bro.

Old 04-15-2012, 03:00 PM   #35
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

How is that a foul?
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:00 PM   #36
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

West is on fire, and easily makes space for himself for wide open mid range jumpshots, good to see.
Old 04-15-2012, 03:02 PM   #37
SlimBig
Golden Member

SlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really nice

Good D by West. Typical Laker call.
Old 04-15-2012, 03:01 PM   #38
g30hd3

g30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the rough

West is in beast mode.
g30hd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:02 PM   #39
GhostFace
Platinum Member

Gotta box out McRoberts.

Old 04-15-2012, 03:03 PM   #40
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Let's make something going for Dirk.