Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-22-2005, 01:35 AM   #1
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Houston Rockets @ The AAC 11/22 Game Day Thread

Who: Houston Rockets vs Dallas Mavericks
Where: American Airlines Center
Time: 7:30 Central Time

After a huge, and I'm talking about HUGE, win over the once undefeated Detroit Pistons, can the Mavericks overcome a potential let down and beat the McGrady-less Rockets?

Yao is averaging just over 19 points and 9 rebounds a game and is no doubt the focal point of their offense without Tracy McGrady.

Please don't make me remind you of how Dampier played against him during last year's playoffs. However, this time around, we have DeSagana "steal of the year" Diop to help out.

Go Mavs!

Mavericks 104
Rockets 90

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 11-23-2005 at 09:53 AM.
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 01:48 AM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Good job, Alby!

Go Mavs!!!!

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 11-22-2005 at 11:56 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 06:21 AM   #3
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
(feel free to edit it into your post if you want )
haha yes ma'am

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84

Last edited by alby; 11-22-2005 at 06:22 AM.
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 01:53 AM   #4
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Good guys win!

Old 11-22-2005, 03:03 AM   #5
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

The Rockets shouldn't have a chance: 97-81.
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 03:30 AM   #6
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs 88-81
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 03:52 AM   #7
samoan-maverickII

samoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to all

Damn this board is nice, and it's good to see everyone still here. Sucks my password is no-more, Back to post one. How's it goin' Erica!

Mavs win in a close on with Dirk going off for 40. Pork Diop, Karate Diop's 5 times with double digit boards.

Last edited by samoan-maverickII; 11-22-2005 at 03:54 AM.
samoan-maverickII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 09:44 AM   #8
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by samoan-maverickII
Damn this board is nice, and it's good to see everyone still here. Sucks my password is no-more, Back to post one. How's it goin' Erica!

Mavs win in a close on with Dirk going off for 40. Pork Diop, Karate Diop's 5 times with double digit boards.
samoan, you can use the password retrieval function to retrieve your password. passwords have been reset with the implementation of the new board.

you can PM DJ if your email address has changed.

Last edited by aexchange; 11-22-2005 at 10:31 AM.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 07:24 AM   #9
NXperience

NXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to all

I don't know why but I expect a close game 90-89 Mavs
NXperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 07:54 AM   #10
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Great to be back!!

The Rockets will remember being whip by 40 in game 7 last season... this is going to be a close game through 3 Q's but the Mavs will pull away in 4th and win by 8.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 09:29 AM   #11
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Great logo EL!!!! Love the extra T.

Mavs win in a rout.....96-84
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 09:41 AM   #12
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs punch the rockettes dance card. 100-85
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 09:47 AM   #13
Drbio
Banned

I'm giving somoan maverick some reputation love for his troubles.

LOL! (he jumped from one block to four after I gave him a positive rep.)

Last edited by Drbio; 11-22-2005 at 09:48 AM.
Old 11-22-2005, 10:07 AM   #14
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Great looking site! Mavs 100 Rockettes 86
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 10:10 AM   #15
Drbio
Banned

Default Mavs-Rockettes Preview

Mavericks vs. Houston Rockets preview

08:51 PM CST on Monday, November 21, 2005
By EDDIE SEFKO / The Dallas Morning News

7:30 p.m. today, American Airlines Center, Ch. 21; ESPN-FM (103.3), KFLC-AM (1270 Spanish)

Series: Teams split four meetings; Rockets lead all-time, 72-52.

Key Matchup
Yao Ming vs. Erick Dampier: Dampier had a monster game against Detroit on Saturday. Now comes the hard part: doing it again. Consistency has been elusive for the 6-11 center. The good news is that the Mavericks are undefeated the last two seasons when Dampier scores 15 or more points. The bad news is he's only done it nine times. "We can't have one good day and four that aren't," coach Avery Johnson said of Dampier. Yao Ming has played solid, but not exceptional, so far.

Inside the Mavericks

No encore: Last Dec. 2, Dirk Nowitzki and Tracy McGrady had one of the most memorable games of last season, with Nowitzki scoring 53 points and McGrady 48 in the Mavericks' overtime win. McGrady is expected to miss his fifth game with a bad back.

Briefly: Devin Harris has scored in double figures three times this season, in which the Mavericks are 3-0. They were 9-1 last season when he scored 10 or more off the bench. ... They continue to be gold when shooting 50 percent or better, having won 59 in a row.

Inside the Rockets

Delayed results: Stromile Swift was the Rockets' marquee free-agent signee in the summer and he seemed to be a perfect fit with Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady. So far, Swift not only hasn't been in the starting lineup, he's barely playing enough to be considered a heavy lifter.

Briefly: Yao Ming has played in 250 consecutive games and has scored in double figures in 53 straight. ... Besides McGrady, Rafer Alston (leg), their starter at point guard, is expected to sit out tonight. ... The Rockets are 1-6 when making more free throws than their opponent.

PROBABLE STARTERS
Rockets - Pos. - Mavericks
Ryan Bowen F Dirk Nowitzki
Juwan Howard F Josh Howard
Yao Ming C Erick Dampier
David Wesley G Marquis Daniels
Luther Head G Jason Terry

Last edited by Drbio; 11-22-2005 at 10:11 AM.
Old 11-22-2005, 10:16 AM   #16
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Anyone know where to get some good tickets for tonights game? I found a site on the net, but for section 122 or any lower level corner seats they were priced atleast $50 over face value. Mavs should destroy the Rockets again, possibly in a 40pt game 7 fashion.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 10:26 AM   #17
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose
Anyone know where to get some good tickets for tonights game? I found a site on the net, but for section 122 or any lower level corner seats they were priced atleast $50 over face value. Mavs should destroy the Rockets again, possibly in a 40pt game 7 fashion.
Looks like tickets are still available from mavs.com. And this text is a hyperlink to the page to order tickets. On the new board the hyperlinks aren't underlined.... only a blue text.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 11-22-2005 at 10:43 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 10:51 AM   #18
FromDownTown!

FromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really niceFromDownTown! is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose
Dub,

I will sell you my tickets (2) for face value, if you cannot find any you want. Section 219 Platinum Seats and with Parking. PM me if interested.

I have not seen Tracy McGrady play yet...and since he is sitting out, I won't see him tonight.

Mavs 108
Rocs 92

Last edited by FromDownTown!; 11-22-2005 at 11:02 AM.
FromDownTown! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 10:32 AM   #19
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

i'm waiting for the rockets troll to show up if we lose the game tonight. since the rockets are the suck this year, i fully expect no one to show up.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 10:41 AM   #20
neo

neo is on a distinguished road

With the awesome win on Saturday, I am not so sure if the Mavs will show up 100% today. I still think it will be a win though.
Old 11-22-2005, 11:11 AM   #21
TVI

TVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to all

This one isn't even going to be close. If you had asked me at the start of the season, I would have told you it was going to be a great game.

However, with Bob Sura's injury, T-Mac's recurring back problems, and the so far dissapointing play of Swift and Anderson, the Rockets are quickly turning into the best cellar-dweller team out there.

They've still got the talent and the defense to give you a scare, but in the end, without a healthy T-Mac, there's no way these guys can hang with Dallas for the whole game.

Prediction (just for fun because you never really know how it's going to turn out): Rockets hang tough and keep it relatively close for the first half. Yao gets in foul trouble in the third quarter, and Dallas puts it away. By the fourth quarter its garbage time. Houston's scrubs outscored Dallas' scrubs in the fourth, and the final score makes the game look closer then it really was.

Rockets: 85 Mavericks: 100
Old 11-22-2005, 11:16 AM   #22
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

We'd have to lay a pretty big egg tonight to lose this one.

Mavs 98
Rox 84

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 11:25 AM   #23
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

Mav's can't take Houston lightly after the recent bashing their getting for being the "biggest dissapointment of the year!"

Without Stack 98-93

Last edited by birdsanctuary; 11-22-2005 at 06:48 PM.
birdsanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 11:50 AM   #24
Eman

Eman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to all

Damp shows up again, and shows Yao that he is not the second best center in the NBA either

Mavs 104-85

Last edited by Eman; 11-22-2005 at 11:51 AM.
Eman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 11:56 AM   #25
vjz

vjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nice

Wish McGrady was playing. If we win, it's gonna be the same thing again: we won back-to-back's against Spurs and Pistons, Amare not playing for the Suns, and now, no TMac!

Still, it'll be a tough game, but I think we'll be inspired and will win.

90-82 Mavs.
vjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 12:06 PM   #26
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, here is some interesting trivia

Since AJ took over the duties of head coach officially he's got a record of 23-4 in the regular season.

He's also undefeated at home. 12-0 this season and last.

I hope we can keep that home winning streak alive a lot longer.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 01:17 PM   #27
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Here's another one -

Since Game 2 of last year's playoffs, the Rockets have lost 11 of their last 15 games.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 11-22-2005 at 01:18 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 01:29 PM   #28
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

It feels good to be back.

Mavs win by more than 10 points tonight. Dampier has another good game.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 01:43 PM   #29
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

Mavs are gonna roll again.
Houston has all kinds of trouble right now and are waiting to get steamrolled.

Mavs - 104
Rox - 88
Old 11-22-2005, 02:09 PM   #30
sp3nc3r13

sp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nice

Time for Damp to prove he can have 2 good games in a row. It will be interesting to see if we try to go smaller like last year in the playoffs(which seemed to be effective). Mavs win in a rout that shows everyone we are for real.

104-86
Old 11-22-2005, 02:18 PM   #31
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

Slumping Rockets hope to avenge playoff loss in Dallas
http://www.nba.com/games/20051122/HOUDAL/preview.html

Houston (3-7) at Dallas (7-2) 8:30 pm EST

DALLAS (Ticker) - Tracy McGrady and the slumping Houston Rockets have not visited American Airlines Center since suffering an embarrassing loss to the Dallas Mavericks in Game Seven of the first round of the playoffs.

On Tuesday, the Rockets hope to snap a three-game skid and exorcise some old demons when they visit the red-hot Mavericks for the first time this season.

McGrady carried Houston to wins in the first two games of last season's postseason series with Dallas, but Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Terry spearheaded the Mavericks spirited comeback over the next five contests.

Dallas capped its series win with a convincing 116-76 triumph in Game Seven on May 7. Terry scored 31 points in the decisive win and Nowitzki grabbed 14 rebounds for the Mavericks.

McGrady, who looked exhausted by the end of the series, had hoped that a trio of newcomers would provide him and center Yao Ming with the necessary complementary pieces to compete with teams like Dallas this season.

However, the early returns have been unimpressive for Houston, which is averaging just 83.9 points in 10 games.

Free agents Stromile Swift and Derek Anderson and point guard Rafer Alston - who was acquired in a trade at the onset of training camp - have struggled to adapt to the Rockets offensive system. Each player has appeared unwilling to assert himself offensively, and the trio has combined to average just 24.5 points.

Conversely, the Mavericks have been playing extremely well lately, winning five straight.

In what was easily the team's most impressive victory this season, Dallas routed the Detroit Pistons, 119-82, on Saturday.

Josh Howard scored 26 points and Nowitzki chipped in with 23 for the Mavericks, who handed the Pistons their first loss of the campaign.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:25 PM   #32
Stitch Jones

Stitch Jones is a jewel in the roughStitch Jones is a jewel in the roughStitch Jones is a jewel in the rough

I see no TMac, no Skip, and expect a Mavs letdown. However, Yao will have to carry too much of the load. We should run him until he coughs up a lung.

Mavs take it, 93-86

"Did you know that Shaq makes $20 million this season ... and another $60 million over the next three? Every Miami fan just threw up on their creepy all-white T-shirt. "
~ Simmons
Stitch Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 03:18 PM   #33
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Los Mavericks - 91
Las Rockettes - 84

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 05:26 PM   #34
George Gervin

George Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these parts

mavs 99- rockets 81..

is this better?
George Gervin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 06:16 PM   #35
bigdaddy

bigdaddy is infamous around these partsbigdaddy is infamous around these partsbigdaddy is infamous around these partsbigdaddy is infamous around these partsbigdaddy is infamous around these partsbigdaddy is infamous around these parts

Mavs by 16
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 06:46 PM   #36
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

mavs by 12. book it.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 07:20 PM   #37
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like the sounds of this one. It's going to be closer than you might think. I'll take the good guys 86 to 81.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 07:29 PM   #38
Zack

Zack is on a distinguished road

I am leaving for the game in 10 minutes..!!

Man I don't see the Rockets scoring over 85 if the Mavs are hot tonight..

Mavs 107
Houston 84

Old 11-22-2005, 07:29 PM   #39
MavsMandy

MavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really nice

yes! i'm back in town for thanksgiving, so i get to go to my first game of the season. i'm a little nervous because tmac is out, but i'm hoping they can pull it out, although i don't expect a blowout. it'll be my first game at the aac without a fin jersey EVER, but i'll be rockin' the alternate dirk. go mavs!
MavsMandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 08:23 PM   #40
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

Got to make Yao work hard for his points. If he struggles offensively, Houston may be hard pressed to score.