Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-12-2007, 08:30 AM   #1
vjz

vjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nice
Default Video: Bruce Bowen Kicking Amare Stoudamire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc4yz__akIU

Bowen strikes again!
vjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 08:56 AM   #2
Darth Ape
Banned

Darth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to behold

That's almost as bad as Jason Terry punching Mike Finley in the nuts last year!
Darth Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 09:48 AM   #3
destroy ALL

destroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nice

not as bad as jasoon terry body slamming baron davis this year though
destroy ALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 02:36 PM   #4
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

At this point, I really don't know how anyone can make an argument that he's NOT a dirty player. In this past season alone, he's victimized Jamaal Crawford, Steve Francis, and Anthony Parker to name a few (though the Parker one may have genuinely been an accident). And who can forget his Bruce Lee Bowen move on Sczerbiak?
Old 05-12-2007, 04:08 PM   #5
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

I like how Bowen isn't even looking at Amare's feet when alleged kick takes place.
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 04:21 PM   #6
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelNegro
I like how Bowen isn't even looking at Amare's feet when alleged kick takes place.
Look again. He's looking at Amare's back as he approaches but as he sticks out his foot, you can see his head tilt down.

It's pretty apparent on the slow motion replays.

Why would Bowen stick his foot out at all? At best he kicked him, at worst he was ankle hunting. Whatever the case, it was not a natural movement.

Last edited by dirno2000; 05-12-2007 at 04:23 PM.
dirno2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 04:30 PM   #7
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
Look again. He's looking at Amare's back as he approaches but as he sticks out his foot, you can see his head tilt down.

It's pretty apparent on the slow motion replays.

Why would Bowen stick his foot out at all? At best he kicked him, at worst he was ankle hunting. Whatever the case, it was not a natural movement.
If he were trying to kick Amare, shouldn't he be looking at Amare's foot?
Old 05-12-2007, 04:42 PM   #8
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can't see his eyes but as Bowen sticks his foot out his head tilts down. In other words, it appears that he did glance at Amare's foot.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:09 PM   #9
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Should Bruce Bowen have to look at his feet every time he moves in order to run? No, he has great court awareness and body control. You can kick someone in the calf using peripheral vision. Or heck, you could just flail your foot out in hopes that it connects. You don't have to look at the leg in order to connect.

You Spurs fans don't give Bruce any credit here. He's been in the game long enough that he knows how to look innocent while trying to injure people. He's darn good at that. Bruce wants to slyly take players out of the game or get cheap shots at them. He's not going to look at the player while taking the cheap shot because that would seem way too obvious. In order to get his cheapshots in, he has to do it subtly. And folks, Bruce Bowen has mastered that.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 05-13-2007 at 11:13 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 07:22 AM   #10
DelNegro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
Should Bruce Bowen have to look at his feet every time he moves in order to run? No, he has great court awareness and body control. You can kick someone in the calf using peripheral vision. Or heck, you could just flail your foot out in hopes that it connects. You don't have to look at the leg in order to connect.

You Spurs fans don't give Bruce any credit here. He's been in the game long enough that he knows how to look innocent while trying to injure people. He's darn good at that. Bruce wants to slyly take players out of the game or get cheap shots at them. He's not going to look at the player while taking the cheap shot because that would seem way too obvious. In order to get his cheapshots in, he has to do it subtly. And folks, Bruce Bowen has mastered that.
If he's intentionally trying to kick someone then yes, he does need to be looking at his target. The same way you need to look at the basket when shooting, or the same way a field goal kicker needs to look at the ball before he kicks it. The fact that he didn't proves that this is nothing more than an accident, a stance echoed by the league and even Stoudamire's coach. But it's Bruce Bowen so naturally all the haters have to assume that every time he makes contact with another player it was malicious in nature.
Old 05-12-2007, 04:27 PM   #11
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

die bowen
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 04:34 PM   #12
Dortmund

Dortmund will become famous soon enoughDortmund will become famous soon enough

stupid phoenix fans.. this is nothing
Old 05-12-2007, 04:37 PM   #13
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

the fact that spurs fans defend him cracks me up, but does not surprise me. I'd probably defend him if he was on my team. The mounting evidence though shows much differently. Whatever, if he can live with himself intentionally trying to injure people, who am I to judge?
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 04:57 PM   #14
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

this is nothing. I've seen a lot worse from Bowen.

Last edited by Windmill360; 05-12-2007 at 06:13 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 05:48 PM   #15
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

I am not going to defend Bowen anymore.

But I do think that the video is perhaps deceptive because of its slow-motion. It could just as well be a player travelling at full speed who accidentally clips a player because he usually plays so close to the offensive player.
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 05:50 PM   #16
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

to tell you the truth, it doesn't look to me like he kicked him on purpose. I think he was innocently trying to stick his foot under Amare for *after* the shot, when he landed. You can tell this because he lowers his center of gravity so that that right foot isn't really needed for a stop, but he sticks it way out under the shooter. It's just completely by *accident* that his foot got there a little early. You can tell it was an accident because of how Bruce just walks away immediately after contact, keeping an eye out to see if he was about to be in a fight. This is Bruce's *typical* reaction whenever he innocently sticks his foot out underneath where a shooter is going to land.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 06:45 PM   #17
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.

One player I hate, cheap shotting another player I hate.

What to do?

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-12-2007 at 06:46 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 06:48 PM   #18
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Make it an automatic flagrant and two game suspension(at least) if someone comes down on your foot in the open court after video review.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 11:26 AM   #19
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

My argument was not that the league shoudl suspend him based on the precedent. My argument was that precedent shows that he's perfectly willing to kick someone intentionally, so with such an unnatural movement like that, I think it's pretty easy to draw the conclusion that it was on purpose.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 11:33 AM   #20
DelNegro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
My argument was not that the league shoudl suspend him based on the precedent. My argument was that precedent shows that he's perfectly willing to kick someone intentionally, so with such an unnatural movement like that, I think it's pretty easy to draw the conclusion that it was on purpose.
Jason Terry has set a precedent of intentionally punching another player in the nuts. Should that one action determine malicious intent for every "unnatrual" movement Terry makes from here on out?
Old 05-14-2007, 11:30 AM   #21
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

it looks to me like Bowen was trying to step on Amare's foot or shoe.

way back in the glory high school days I played with a guy that was very good at doing this. i can't tell you how many times in practice I would go up for a shot and this guy would get my foot in one way or the other....

i distinctly remember one time he was behind me and I was shooting my ugly and uncoordinated version of a running floater. I never got off the ground and wound up flat on my face.

he was a dirty sob.
Old 05-14-2007, 11:53 AM   #22
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Ze Question of the Day:

If Bruce Bowen's left knee naturally goes to knee your balls and Bruce Bowen's right foot naturally goes to kick your Achilles at the same time - how do you defend yourself?

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 11:54 AM   #23
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with jthig. Watching the one play in a vacuum, I didn't really think it looked that dirty. Watching the play and realizing who was involved, though, and it does start to look pretty dirty.

Bruce acts like everybody's out to get him. Sorry, but after a while it's pretty apparent that the dude is just dirty.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:00 PM   #24
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Bowen is dirty. There's no doubt.

Suspend him. Fine. Better suspend 2 Warriors as well though after last night.

The league must not be allowed to pick and choose when it is convenient for them to suspend people.
Old 05-14-2007, 01:36 PM   #25
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

Bruce Bowen's dirty play is so well documented on You Tube, if this guy went to court, he'd settle, because the damn evidence is so overwhelming. It seems evident that he premeditatively wants to injure the other player or make them think about getting injured. Either way that's cheating.

The evidence is repetitive, the same damn "foot defense" sliding feet into players. Even a Spurts fan has to agree that the guy's feet get into places that are not underneath the main section of his body. Face it he cheats, just be happy he's on your team and the NBA doesn't give a $hit about it, as long as LeBron's still in the playoffs.

Mark my word Spurs fans if you face Cleveland the NBA will be sure that you, with Bowen in the lead go down!

Last edited by birdsanctuary; 05-14-2007 at 01:40 PM.
birdsanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 01:48 PM   #26
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

i thought the bowen knee to steve nash's naughty parts was a pretty effective way to fight that "bear-hug" defense. i think Dirk's elbows could be similarly useful in discouraging guys from crowding him--it'd be worth an offensive foul now and then if he did use something similar.

not to the groin, of course.....that's just wrong.
Old 05-14-2007, 02:33 PM   #27
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
i thought the bowen knee to steve nash's naughty parts was a pretty effective way to fight that "bear-hug" defense. i think Dirk's elbows could be similarly useful in discouraging guys from crowding him--it'd be worth an offensive foul now and then if he did use something similar.
yup.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 05-14-2007, 01:59 PM   #28
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Bruce Bowen sucks... period!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 02:12 PM   #29
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Bowen to play Game 4

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports
May 14, 2007

Bruce Bowen will play for the San Antonio Spurs in Game 4 of the Western Conference semifinals against the Phoenix Suns on Monday night, the NBA office decided today.

After reviewing Bowen's third-quarter knee to the groin of the Suns' Steve Nash in Game 3 on Saturday, NBA vice president of basketball operations Stu Jackson upgraded the foul call on Bowen to a "flagrant one" foul for the play. It carries no suspension.

Bowen apologized for the shot on Nash, insisting it was unintentional.

Bowen has come under fire in this series, which the Spurs lead two games to one, for his aggressive play. Phoenix's Amare Stoudemire called Bowen and teammate Manu Ginobili "dirty players," in part because he said he believed Bowen delivered a deliberate kick to the back of his leg in Game 2.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 02:16 PM   #30
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Bowen knees Nash: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp8iJppJ15s

Looks pretty intentional to me.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 05-14-2007, 02:32 PM   #31
dude1394
Guru

Not me, looks like he just pivots into him.
Old 05-14-2007, 02:45 PM   #32
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Not me, looks like he just pivots into him.
To me it looks like he sort of sticks his knee out at the very end of his pivot.

Old 05-14-2007, 03:02 PM   #33
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

now that avenues like youtube.com and instant reply and others are starting to pop up. more and more video evidence of bruce bowen being dirty is starting to pile up against him...

to still make excuses for the man, says you are an idiot. or blind.

Last edited by MavsX; 05-14-2007 at 03:02 PM.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 03:21 PM   #34
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

fool me once, shame on you
fool me twice, shame on me

Shame on the NBA front office.
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 06:25 PM   #35
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Anyone have video of the Nash incident? I must have blinked, I don't remember it at all.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:39 PM   #36
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack
Anyone have video of the Nash incident? I must have blinked, I don't remember it at all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp8iJppJ15s

Old 05-15-2007, 04:41 PM   #37
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

My brother is a 3rd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. So I've seen a little bit over the years.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote