Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-08-2009, 03:41 AM   #1
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute
Default GDT: Phoenix Suns @ Dallas Mavericks - 12/08/09, 7:30pm CST

VS.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:46 AM   #2
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

All I can say is, if RC doesn't put guys that can run(lots) on the floor, I'm afraid it will be a long night. I'd like to see some of Singleton, Hump, Roddy. I don't know if TT can keep up with this game. Should be ample opportunities for 3 point attempts, so hopefully the JET can make plenty of landings.
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:32 AM   #3
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

This game could very very easily turn into a three point shootout. I hope that doesn't happen. Cmon Mavs, lets take it hard to the rack and extinguish those Suns!

Last edited by DavidDaMonkey; 12-08-2009 at 10:33 AM.
DavidDaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:51 AM   #4
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Beat them!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:57 AM   #5
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Mavs, time to get back on track!!

(ha ha using an old photo I made in the GDT, has to be a good omen.)
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:34 AM   #6
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Dec 8, 2009
Phoenix @ Dallas--Dan Crawford, Sean Wright, Gary Zielinski

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:34 PM   #7
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

http://youbeenblinded.com/mark-cuban...5011#more-5011

Do this to the Suns.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:07 PM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs are gonna kick the Suns' asses so hard that they'll be crapping out of their mouths!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:26 PM   #9
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

Steve Nash is my 2nd favorite player to ever don a Mavs uniform. Loved him and Dirk together, and my favorite part of the all star game every year is getting to watch those two play together again.

Having said this, MURDER THE SUNS!!! Make them collapse so hard they turn into a damn black hole!!

Last edited by ReDirkulous Tyme; 12-08-2009 at 01:45 PM.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:59 PM   #10
mavsgirl4134

mavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to behold

Seriously, if the Mavs even come CLOSE to losing this game, I will not be going to see them in Orlando in Feb. That'll show 'em!!!
mavsgirl4134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:28 PM   #11
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Loss
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:54 PM   #12
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

have to win this, i bet with a friend.
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:05 PM   #13
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Score a greater amount of points than the opposing team!

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:33 PM   #14
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Don't be surprised if there's a change at shooting guard tonight for the Mavericks against Phoenix.

Coach Rick Carlisle experimented with starting Jason Terry against Atlanta on Saturday and the Mavericks fell behind 9-2.

Terry was sixth man of the year last season and fills that role wonderfully.

So what will happen tonight? Expect J.J. Barea to get a good look early.

"For me, I'm just going to see if I can get myself going and get the team going a little with some energy at the beginning,'' Barea said after shootaround. "That's what I'm going to try to do tonight. And do my best on (Steve) Nash.''

Sounds like Barea's going to get the starting nod, although Carlisle never tips his hand until game time.

One thing for sure, the Mavericks need more punch early in the game.

"We didn't have the energy at the start (against Atlanta) and it went from there,'' Barea said. "So we'll hopefully get a better start tonight.''

--Eddie Sefko

Well son of a bitch. Barea has a terrible game in Memphis, Roddy has a great one. Whats Ricks response? To bench Roddy the whole game and give a ton of minutes to Barea. Barea sucks yet again.
What Carlisles response? Start Juan Jose Barea.

BEAT LA
Old 12-08-2009, 03:42 PM   #15
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

If JJ is starting I will boycot the beginning of this game. A friend will have to call me when he is subbed out.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:44 PM   #16
Alykhan04

Alykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to all

Can we go ahead and trade JJ for extra warmups for our team? I wouldn't even be opposed to them having the Spurs logo.
Alykhan04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:28 PM   #17
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-08-2009, 04:31 PM   #18
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

we got this! go mavs!
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:36 PM   #19
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Barea starting is going to cause several members of this board to throw a conniption fit.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:42 PM   #20
badfish22
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Barea starting is going to cause several TO's and blown defensive assignments, which will cause members of this board to throw conniption fits.
fify

BEAT LA
Old 12-08-2009, 07:46 PM   #21
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
fify
No, I think my original post was actually more accurate.

Old 12-08-2009, 08:04 PM   #22
badfish22
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
No, I think my original post was actually more accurate.
Yeah, you're right. Everyone just picks on Barea for no real reason because they are haters.

BEAT LA

Last edited by badfish22; 12-08-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 04:39 PM   #23
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

The problem isn't Barea; it's Carlisle's over-reliance on Barea.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:33 PM   #24
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Josh is playing tonight so I doubt JJ starts.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:42 PM   #25
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
Looks like Josh is playing tonight so I doubt JJ starts.

Whoa whoa whoa, say what? Linky?
Old 12-08-2009, 05:59 PM   #26
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Josh Howard is back yaaaaaay!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #27
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
Josh Howard is back yaaaaaay!
this.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:01 PM   #28
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba...ory?id=4725667
Quote:
DALLAS -- The Dallas Mavericks are about to get an unexpected booster shot for an offense that couldn't generate 80 points in Saturday's home loss to Atlanta.

Mavericks swingman Josh Howard -- who has played only three games this season and sat out the past 13 in a bumpy recovery from offseason ankle surgery -- will make his return to the lineup Tuesday night against the Phoenix Suns, coach Rick Carlisle confirmed to ESPNDallas.com.

It was not immediately known whether Howard would start against the Suns, but he started in each of his previous three appearances this season to help Howard play at his loosest right after pregame warmups.

Doctors cleared Howard to play in early November, but the soreness in his ankle was more than he could tolerate. He went to the bench early in the second half of the Mavericks' Nov. 11 loss to the San Antonio Spurs, although he did not suffer a setback. After several discussions within the organization, it was determined that Howard would continue to practice and rehab even more aggressively but would not play again until he was comfortable with the pain level.

The Mavericks elected not to set a firm timetable for Howard's return when the 30-year-old returned to the inactive list in mid-November.

Rookie first-round pick Rodrigue Beaubois started all but one game at shooting guard since Howard was shut down again.

Howard missed 30 games last season and underwent operations on his left wrist and ankle the week after the Mavericks were eliminated from the playoffs. The Mavericks were 33-19 with him and 17-13 without him last season.
and

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...oward-rehabbed
Quote:
Marion played hurt while Howard rehabbed
DALLAS -- With Josh Howard ready to return, this is an appropriate time to appreciate Shawn Marion's willingness to play through pain.

Howard missed the last 13 games due to soreness in his surgically repaired left ankle. In a case of terrible timing, Marion sprained his left ankle three games later.

Marion missed three games and has since played through significant pain. Marion's willingness to tough it out earned him admiration from coach Rick Carlisle, who hugged Marion in the locker room after his return in a win over the Houston Rockets.

Due to the absences of Howard and Quinton Ross (back), Marion has had to play more than 30 minutes in each of the last seven games.

"It’s been enormous for us," Carlisle said this morning, before news broke that Howard would play tonight against the Suns. "It started in Houston that night we had to bounce back from the tough home loss. He was able to play that night and gave us a big lift and has been in there ever since.

"He’s not completely healthy. He still has pain and he’s working through it, but he’s trying to help us win. He wants to win and that’s why he wants to be here."
Old 12-08-2009, 06:00 PM   #29
LonghornDub

It says Howard is back in the active roster. He still may not start. We'll see.

http://mavs.beloblog.com

Old 12-08-2009, 06:00 PM   #30
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Link

If Josh's second first game back is anything like his first first game back, then you gotta like the Mavs' chances.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:03 PM   #31
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Read an article saying that he's planning to return tonight, but they are still unsure as to what his role will be. Great news though, we're going to need him, this is going to be a real tough game.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:11 PM   #32
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Go Mavericks!!!

Glad Josh may suit up tonight. I hope he plays well. More importantly, I hope he isn't rushing it again.

If Josh isn't the starting SG, then I really REALLY REALLY hope that Roddy will be the starting 2.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:13 PM   #33
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Dodged that JJ experiment. Pfew!!! anyone else feel that relief?

The good Ol days : Click

Last edited by quietsavant; 12-08-2009 at 06:13 PM.
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:11 PM   #34
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

We win this game if Howard is at 80% or better.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:37 PM   #35
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

oooo interesting!!

Last edited by Jon Avalon; 12-08-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Jon Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #36
mavErika
Golden Member

Fish seems to be optimistic about Ross too (from yesterday's practice report)
Quote:
ITEM: Quinton Ross (back) seems about ready to give it a go. I assume Josh (“He’s Close’’) Howard is on that list, too … and knowing coach Rick Carlisle, we’ll find out about J-Ho’s return to the lineup sometime this week. … no sooner than 35 minutes before tipoff. …
Anyway, Go Mavs! I hope we'll see something reminiscent to last year's 140-point win.

Last edited by mavErika; 12-08-2009 at 08:25 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:30 PM   #37
badfish22
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavErika View Post

Anyway, Go Mavs! I hope we'll see something reminiscent to last year's 140-point win.

Could this be the first time we ever have a full roster?!

BEAT LA
Old 12-08-2009, 08:33 PM   #38
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavErika View Post

I don't ever remember us beating the Suns by 140 points last year...
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:40 PM   #39
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Another one. Only for IE.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Old 12-08-2009, 08:41 PM   #40
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Barea will start! Jesus Christ...

Tags
gdt 09/10