Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-28-2003, 04:03 PM   #1
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Ummmm What question should I ask?

Okay ....... here it is ...

No no I will ask the question later.
Old 05-28-2003, 04:05 PM   #2
signoftimes

signoftimes is on a distinguished road

Have you ever seen a fat squirrel?
signoftimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 04:06 PM   #3
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

ummmmmm Can I answer that later?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:11 PM   #4
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Yes, I have seen a fat squirrel.

It's hard to judge a squirrel's obesity. They are very small so it only takes a little to make them obese. The difference can be measured in grams.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 04:13 PM   #5
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

<< Yes, I have seen a fat squirrel.

It's hard to judge a squirrel's obesity. They are very small so it only takes a little to make them obese. The difference can be measured in grams.
>>

Where did you see that SQIRREL?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:13 PM   #6
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 04:13 PM   #7
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

Old 05-28-2003, 04:14 PM   #8
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Have you ever seen a tall cat? Fat yes, but what about tall?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:14 PM   #9
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

I saw the squirrel in my neighbor's yard. It was definately fat.
Old 05-28-2003, 04:23 PM   #10
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

<< Ummmm What question should I ask?

Okay ....... here it is ...

No no I will ask the question later.
>>

are you asking hypothetically? in that case, i know you &quot;do what you can&quot;.
Old 05-28-2003, 04:24 PM   #11
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Did you see the quirrel this year or last year?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:25 PM   #12
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Why is the [bleep] Statue of Liberty green? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2003, 04:25 PM   #13
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

did you shoot the squirrel and cook him up??
Old 05-28-2003, 04:26 PM   #14
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

<< Why is the [bleep] Statue of Liberty green? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] >>

Is it you Chiwas?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:27 PM   #15
Chiwas
Guru

<<

<< Why is the [bleep] Statue of Liberty green? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] >>

Is it you Chiwas?
>>

Who, me?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:29 PM   #16
Smiles
Diamond Member

<<

Is it you Chiwas?
>>

i know who it is..
Old 05-28-2003, 04:33 PM   #17
signoftimes

Are we having fun yet??
Old 05-28-2003, 04:34 PM   #18
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

<<

<<

Is it you Chiwas?
>>

Who, me?
>>

What did you say?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:34 PM   #19
signoftimes

Couldn't you understand?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:36 PM   #20
Smiles
Diamond Member

oh F-udge it. what's the point???!!!
Old 05-28-2003, 04:39 PM   #21
Chiwas
Guru

<<

<<

<<

Is it you Chiwas?
>>

Who, me?
>>

What did you say?
>>

When?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:41 PM   #22
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

is that all you got?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:41 PM   #23
Smiles
Diamond Member

<<

<<

<<

<<

Is it you Chiwas?
>>

Who, me?
>>

What did you say?
>>

When?
>>

How's that?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:42 PM   #24
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Are we all on the same page?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:44 PM   #25
signoftimes

<< Are we all on the same page? >>

Do you think some people still need to catch up?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:46 PM   #26
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

<<

>>

Am I supposed to answer that?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:46 PM   #27
Smiles
Diamond Member

<<

<<

>>

>>

WTF?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:47 PM   #28
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

<<

<<

<<

>>

>>

WTF?
>>

Should I smile at what you said?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:48 PM   #29
Smiles
Diamond Member

i was sure you would..
Old 05-28-2003, 04:49 PM   #30
Smiles
Diamond Member

<<

<<

<<

<<

>>

>>

WTF?
>>

Should I smile at what you said?
>>

Did you in a past life?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:51 PM   #31
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

smile, shouldn't you be drowning right now?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:51 PM   #32
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

is some body or some people trying to get to guru in a hurry?

Old 05-28-2003, 04:51 PM   #33
Smiles
Diamond Member

Ummm and Mavsfanforever-whoever-you-are:

yes, and shouldn't you?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:51 PM   #34
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

if so, why wasn't I invited?

Old 05-28-2003, 04:53 PM   #35
signoftimes

<< is some body or some people trying to get to guru in a hurry? >>

Don't you think this is better than counting?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:53 PM   #36
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

whats so special about being a guru?

Old 05-28-2003, 04:53 PM   #37
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

ummmmmm ok Didn't you check your mail ?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:54 PM   #38
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

<< whats so special about being a guru? >>

Did you ask Doc or murph?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:56 PM   #39
signoftimes

A loser says what?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:57 PM   #40
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

<< A loser says what? >>

Now, who would that be?