Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-22-2002, 02:20 PM   #1
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

I love you
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2002, 02:22 PM   #2
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 02:25 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

as many of you know..i'm deeply saddened with juwan leaving..
i guess you can go ahead and subtract 700-800 posts from my total...with juwan gone, there's no reason to bash him anymore.. (but it's kinda become a habitual practice..so it will be a slow process..give me some time)
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 02:30 PM   #4
Joe Joe
Banned

Joe Joe is on a distinguished road

I don't know about everyone else but this is exactly what I was talking about.
Joe Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 02:30 PM   #5
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Murph, you are going to have to come up with someone new to vent your hatred upon. Maybe you'll just turn up the volume of Finley bashing... Is anyone working on the "point per shot attempt" stats on the the new guys?
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 02:37 PM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

nah..with juwan gone..i think i'm as big a fan of finely as i've ever been.
i'm looking forward to the new mavs offensive possibilities...

i'll crunch some numbers for you when i get a chance.

Old 02-22-2002, 02:47 PM   #7
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt if anyone will bash Finley unless he does poorly in the playoffs. NVE will probably be a target if he runs his mouth like he has historically.
MFFL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 02:49 PM   #8
Murphy3
Guru

i might have a beef or two if the shots aren't distributed properly..
i'm sure you know what i mean MFFL..i still think the best offensive player on the team should get 18-20 shots a game
Old 02-22-2002, 02:54 PM   #9
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I can't remember if it was this board or not, but someone touched on the fact that Fin might be better now that Howard and Hardaway are gone.

Something about Fin making sure that those two got shots even though Dirk should have had the ball or been the focus.

They weren't bashing on Fin, but thought it would be good for him to reconnect (lack of a better term) with Dirk and Nash and let the rest connect to them, etc...

I think it's a very good point and has some truth to it. Not that Fin was ignoring Dirk or Nash, but his 2 friends on the team could have been more disruptive than I thought about before.

Certainly looking forward to the rest of the season.
Old 02-22-2002, 02:56 PM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

i actually kinda thought that was the case with juwan last year especially..
i remember bringing that up a couple of times...but, i might have been a bit harsher on fin than the other person was...what do you think mavsfanfinley?
Old 02-22-2002, 03:11 PM   #11
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Murph, lol, you were more likely harsher on Fin than the other poster was.

Im sorry, I don't remember if you touched on this, you probably did, but this was something I read about today. I want to say it was the LMF board.

Again, they weren't criticizing Fin so much as breathing a sigh of relief for both him and the team in general.

That it sort of gets the big 3 back together with the others having to compliment them, etc...

If you did touch on it, I might not have seen it, but looking back this season I can certainly see times in which this rings true.

The trade really is a blessing, in more ways than one.
Old 02-22-2002, 04:21 PM   #12
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

I remember it was something like he was FAVORING Juwan over other players, etc. etc.
Old 02-22-2002, 05:55 PM   #13
Murphy3
Guru

and about watching the games..and counting the number of times he passed the ball to dirk..one game i counted, it was like..3 times or so...
Old 02-22-2002, 07:03 PM   #14
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

NVE actually said today he doesn't care about the minutes....yeah right...and Mark Cuban is going to sign me to A 7 year 75 million dollar deal tonight...whatever!

Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote