Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2009, 06:16 PM   #1
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future
Default STOTY

Stupid Post of the year candidate....

I'm sorry, I just see the negativity that he would bring to the team as too much for his production to make up for. Can he score? Of course he can.. He's a great player on the court. Off the court it's constant trouble with him, including in the locker room. I wouldn't be willing to gamble with Dirk's career on AI all of a sudden becoming a solid contributor in the locker room and not being a moral cancer.

Sorry, I'd rather see JJB as our starting PG than to see AI as our starting SG. To me getting AI is a lot like getting Kobe.. You get awesome production at the cost of a guy with such a huge ego it wouldn't surprise me to learn that he regularly masturbated to the mirror.

mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mods please delete thread, what is a mavs777?