Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2009, 11:21 AM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default Taliban - Kidnapping Kids - Brainwash for Jihad

Just watched a report on TV about kids being kidnapped...as young as 6 years old and being processed through a Taliban training program and brainwashed for Jihad.

They are being trained for various missions, to include Suicide Bombing.

This is taking place along the Afghan/Palistan area.

So, is this something that we stand by and live on our land in America and basically don't get involved...or do we continue digging for more information?

At what point do we take action?

The taget of the Taliban from this report are Jihad against Pakistan for being friends with the USA.

This enemy is unlike anything we have faced in our history...Terrorism is not about Country lines, but rather it is an ideology that infiltrates a group of people, regardless of nation and who's ultimate target is America.

Many of the people are not involved out of choice...and as much as we in America appreciate and believe that everyone has a choice...it is clear that this is not a reality in all communities/countries/regions of the world.

It's clear that my view has been in strong support for our military action in Iraq and Afghanistan. But there is a serious opposition towards our military action...of which I value the oppositions beliefs.

So I ask...from both sides...how do we address and confront the insanity of Jihad/Terrorist both domestic and abroad? Keeping in mind that their are many of these terrorists who are quite simply victims themselves, but brainwashed.

I'm truly torn about this...I have serious compassion for victims, while I also have serious anger against the perps, who are victims themselves.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluffy banter