Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2009, 09:26 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Survivor Fantasy Football thread.. Week 1

Here's the rules. Pick one team to win in the NFL during week 1. Pick only 1. Make your pick before the start of the second game this week. If the team you pick wins, you move on. If they don't, you're eliminated. You can pick the same team more than once. However, if there are multpile people left standing at the end of the season, you will not be allowed to pick the same team repeatedly in the playoffs. However, I don't think that will be a problem.

Anyways, if you have any questions, please ask. Lose once, and you're gone.

Please let me repeat myself..make your picks before the second game. The Tennessee and Pittsburgh game is off limits. Sorry, but I came up with the idea to start this too late. I thought I'd give everyone more than just a day to come up with their pick or a day to see this thread.

So, make your picks.. Again, the Pittsburgh vs Tennessee game is off limits.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
got a bit fluffy in here, it's a trap!, overfluff