Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2009, 04:04 AM   #1
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all
Default Josh Howard More Banged Up Than We Thought

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4547068

Updated: October 9, 2009, 7:11 PM ET
No timetable set for Howard's return
Comment Email Print Share
Associated Press

Howard
Howard

WASHINGTON -- Dallas Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle isn't sure when swingman Josh Howard will be able to play after offseason surgery on his left ankle.

Asked Friday whether Howard could miss the start of the regular season, Carlisle replied: "Stay tuned."

"Giving a timetable was probably a mistake. We have to play this by ear," Carlisle said. "I'll probably announce it the day he is going to play -- whether that is in two weeks or a month or a month and a half."

Dallas opens the regular season Oct. 27.

Howard averaged 18 points and 5.1 rebounds last season, missing 30 games.

Forward Shawn Marion was to play Friday against Washington after missing Dallas' preseason opener Monday with a calf injury.

----------

Here we go again.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flaco's purple nipples, getting high, glass ankle glass pipe, guitar/belle&sebastian?, howard, i smell a fail <-, i smell a fail ->, i smell a trade brewing, mcpants!, that's what she said, wadded panties, wanna be a world beater?, who's "steven" jackson