Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2010, 01:47 PM   #30
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I think the fact that Roddy outplayed Ellis is pretty big. Ellis is a 25.5 ppg player. Boobie outscored him 40-14.
Well, it wasn't like Roddy was guarding him, so I'm not really sure what that means.

On that note, I found it interested that we opened the game with Marion on Ellis, and kept it that way even when Maggette was hot early. When they brought Terry in for Butler I thought for sure that Marion would shift onto Maggette, but they kept him on Ellis and put Kidd on Maggette. This bit of strategy was over shadowed by Roddy and the score, but I thought it was an interesting decision that certainly seemed to work.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flying frenchman, hello? its the warriors, i came, i conquered, i errupted on every three, i jizzed my pants, i saw, just once?, kobe beaubois, kobe? mj beaubois, multiple orgasm, myroddybucketisfull