Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2011, 05:03 AM   #1
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future
Default On a somewhat serious note

First let me say that I am not making excuses, I understand that I am the way I am because of me.

I have been depressed for about 2 and a half years now, 1 serious thing happened, for me where obsession took me over and I did things that could be considered border line stalkerish. Anyways I got depressed and attempted suicide by Oding I stayed at Mesa Vista (has an in and out patient thing for people that attempted suicide and od'd and stuff, I had to stay in the in patient one for 3 weeks and out patient one for 10 days) I got a doctor there and was forced to take 2 depression pills 1 is Celexa forget the other one. I am still forced to take Celexa and for the most part do. 1 thing I hate is how emotionally attached I am to my sport teams and how I feel after a loss. I have no friends in my area cause I am scared to be social after what happened, then I switched schools, and I basically sit alone in corner, or did till I recently graduated.

I come here to try to have fun and have something to do I guess, I am a loser I got that. What I did with all the threads was completley immature on my part and I would like to apologize, I was trying to kill time and did it in an immature manner

I also go to a non sports site daily (spend most my time there) it is called experienceproject.com. It really is a site that can be for anyone but it is a support site more than anything. The sad thing is there really are pedophiles on there that try to harass and hurt others. Anyways I have gotten some friends on there, I also have a girlfriend that is very similar to me and we have same issues and we talk on the phone (but she has much worse parents, her dad molested her in past =/, and she has to work like a maid for them both) anyways we are both saving up money, so she can move out to San Diego (she lives in Jacksonville)

Thats me I guess

My name is Philip FWIW
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote