Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2011, 07:39 AM   #11
PartywithDirk

PartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
It's a 4-5 matchup. You expect it to be close. I don't know anyone who says that OKC is more than an up and coming team with a lot of potential. At most, people are looking out for a lightning strike in which they get to the WCF. People rank Durant in the top category of whatever, but nobody places anyone else there. Maybe Westbrook gets discussed as someone in the top category of second rank players or something. Anyway, I think that team and the players on it get rated pretty accurately.
Yes, I would expect it to be close (4-5 matchup)....if the Thugs were a legit playoff team. Any of the other 7 in the West would've beaten the Thugs....just not sure they'd have been such close games. The Thugs are the Mavs....without Dirk and Caron.

And if Westbrook and Durant are such superstars, as they are portrayed....they should've dismissed of them in much easier fashion.

Last edited by PartywithDirk; 04-28-2011 at 07:42 AM.
PartywithDirk is offline   Reply With Quote