Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2011, 05:15 PM   #23
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

I actually agree (except I thought he shot closer to 70%). My original comment was without the "oh wait". I edited my post to add the "oh wait" after looking up his % an seeing the ~50% years). I remembered him as being better than his % reflected. Must have been remembering the 60% years. Cause I actually remember being pleasantly surprised with his form. I was surprised his ft% was as low as it was, actually, cause I remember him hitting some big FTs over the years.

So basically, I was my own worst enemy in my prior post. Let the stats overwhelm my personal sports memories.

The issue overall was that damp was never the athletic finisher at the rim we needed, with dirk not filling that role at the PF position and never having a high-flying SF that could just rise up over people. Tyson filled that role.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 06-18-2011 at 05:36 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote