Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2012, 09:21 AM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default So, what's the plan?

Obviously, we all know the Mavs took it up the rear. And yeah, losing Chandler probably set things in motion to where the Mavs weren't going to be able to sign D.Williams simply because there wasn't enough talent on the team to entice him to Big D.

So, what now? What are your suggestions other than the franchise collectively getting on their knees and ending it all with a shotgun blow to the head?

There are a few different ways to go about this. I am going to assume that the Mavs plan to go forward with Dirk Nowitzki on this team for the next few years (Dirk, another 1-3 years at an All-Star level and you're more than welcome to stay and be a Tim Duncan type player)

So, to get the ball rolling, what in the hell do the Mavs do with the remainder of this free agency class, throughout next season, and into the next off-season?

Surely the Mavs hopefully have a plan. What is it?

And obviously, I started this thread because the "life after deron" thread is more of a funeral procession than anything else. I was hoping for more constructive type dialogue.. thoughts .. ideas. Something to hopefully bring a little life back to the Mavs community.

Last edited by Murphy3; 07-06-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
daddy keeps hitting mommy