Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2012, 02:54 AM   #25
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Refs ruined a great game.

Mayo, clearly enough has already been said about him. A lot of it true...but I hope he gets things figured out because I like him, I like his work ethic, I like that he wants to be here and learn from the Citys best baller in history. I think he has some headcase issues. IF he don't believe he is capable of performing on the A tier level he will never live up to his potential. HE will just be the guy that comes off the bench and when he's feeling it, light you up for 20-25. IF not he might get you 8 and a -.

I have an issue with Dirk, If he is ok to be out there, he needs to go get the fackin ball! Yea yea, COllison and Mayo need to be better at entry passes and getting him the ball but....A lot of that is on him. He's wondering around pointing at Mayo when Collison had the ball up top. AS if it were a good idea to go to him instead?! I understand he just came back but if he's in the game, make plays! Don't run to the corner or don't trot up and half ass attempt to set a pick. I give him more credit for the ball not getting in his hands than the guards. I think anyone mavs related would have rather seen a rusty Dirk on tired legs take control there than anyone else.
He got bullied out by Ibaka late too for an offensive rebound, maybe there was a foul, maybe it was a flop, but you can't go flopping on slight contact at that point in the game. He just looked panzy there. Didn't even try to sell the call or complain to the ref.

What happened to going to CDR twice and he converts by schooling K Martin and caused a timeout? Why wouldnt we have a little more of that. It never came back.

I did like the effort against a top 3 team in the league even tho they didn't have their "A" game. I think it's a nice foundation to build on.

fart.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 12-28-2012 at 02:56 AM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
entitled whiners unite!