Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2014, 06:43 PM   #11
Vinsanity
Golden Member

Vinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant future

I was at the scrimmage today at the ACC, lots of fun. The crowd went nuts when Rick announced Tyson, we gave him a standing ovation. But the players that really impressed me were Parsons and Aminu. Parsons is very good at moving without the ball to get himself open, like Dirk's been saying. He was also knocking down some long range shots. Aminu has a lot more offensive ability than I realized. He can surprising put the ball on the ground fairly well, and looks like he added some range. Also Jameer and Villinueva looked solid.

But after the scrimmage the players were signing stuff and throwing it out to the crowd... and Felton signed his sweaty jersey and threw it to me. It smells like straight body odor haha, but it was pretty cool getting that. Then Dirk signed a bunch of little papers and threw them out to the crowd, I got 2 of them. I almost had to wrestle it away from someone, I wasn't gonna let go of it lol It was a lot of fun though, it got me so pumped for the season. 3 more days til the first preseason game
Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
double post double post