Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2016, 05:05 AM   #11
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I was screaming for Shaun Livingston before the Warriors signed him. He seems like a jack of all trades master of none type. Can get to the rim, can drive, decent midrange, and good defense. Knows how to get guys involved etc.
Yeah I'm not a big fan of MCW but I think he could be a Livingston type player. Livingson doesn't shoot 3's and is still highly effective as a player with his length and ability to post smaller guys up. His length allows for switching on defense which would be nice as well. Bucks replaced him with Giannis as pg so I do think his value is at it's lowest just not sure we have the ammo to get him. But the only reason I wouldn't mind MCW is I think he can be a livingston type player but with maybe a better ability to penetrate the paint and not as polished as a post player yet. I'm not saying he's the answer at pg but he would be a nice player in the rotation depending on the price.

Outside of Conley the best options at pg that are gettable in FA(leaving clarkson out cuz rfa) would be Dwill and Lin rly so nothing is exactly an overwhelmingly better option. RC does have a nice history of getting the most out of top round talent that have been labeled disappointments so there's that as well. Pg could be the exception though admittedly given RC's high demands of pg. Him being young though could be a nice off setter in terms of stubborn vs stubborn like Rondo.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote