Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2016, 03:26 AM   #11
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

I've been saying this about Parsons all along. He made an extra 15(?)as a result of that signing- courtesy of Dirk and Cuban. So that right there is the difference made up between 15 or staring at 22M this season and then some. Assuming he opted in at 16 and then starts around 22M in 2017 he's still 8M ahead.

I was one of the most vocal posters on the topic of his picture with DeAndre. I read that as disloyalty and a lack of self awareness and thankfulness for the opportunity afforded him by Dirk and Cubans generosity. He could re-sign here after all but it's looking less likely. Who here would really be all that surprised if it turns out Parsons is really a bit of a shallow twit?
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote