Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2016, 02:10 AM   #15
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Thing with Barnes is that it's really only his shot not going in that looks off about his overall game. I realize this is a make shots or get out league, but once they start falling....he'll be dangerous.
I wouldn't be shocked if he stays below 40% for the whole season. The thing is, with Barnes you can pretty much throw his career averages out the window, which don't look that good to begin with. He will get completely different looks here, and there is nothing that indicates that he will be able to knock them down on a consistent basis. This could turn out to be one of the biggest blunders in NBA history, and I hope that it will not, but no one should be shocked, if it does.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote