Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2003, 06:25 PM   #1
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Alrighty, I went ahead and made reservations for April 5 at the Marriot Residence Inn off of Central and three miles South of LBJ to provide a good environment to watch the Mavs-Orlando game (tipoff 7:30). The suite features two bedrooms a kitchen and a large living room, so I think it should be a good place for a get-together like this. I'll be cooking a heckuva lot of BBQ the night before, and I'll be planning to have it ready by 1:00 in the afternoon, and there will also be a big fat keg sitting in the kitchen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

The food is on me, but because I am a poor man I will be begging some of y'all for a proportionate donation to help pay for the room and the keg (I'll figure it out depending upon turnout), but that should only be about $10-15 per person.

This should be a lot of fun, and I look forward to arguing BBall with a lot of you folks again. I will update the attendence list below based upon all folks who PM me to say they are coming, or post the same sentiments below:

<u>Attendence List</u>
Me
Ape (probably with his She-Ape)
Sweets
Murphy
LRB
Rhylan
MFFL
Smiles
Outlet (before the game???)