Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2018, 01:09 AM   #30
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum_3_Ball View Post
This wasn't a tank effort in the 4th qtr. Avery Bradley played some hellacious defense, DeAndre Jordan got some huge boards, and Lou Williams & Gallinari hit some big shots. Mavs just aren't good enough to stop them.

Whew! That was a close one. Thank goodness we dropped it.

What really pisses me off is with Orlando's win tonight, if the Mavs had dropped Saturday's game to SAC we'd be the outright worst record in the league. Smh. Such an unnecessary win. 12 minutes & a 18-0 run away from the worst record in the leauge.

We have @ GSW, vs LAL, @ HOU, and vs SAC left before the break. Real chance we enter the break with just 17 wins. We know for sure we're dropping 2 of those games. Also sounds like Barnes might miss a few games with this ankle injury.

I hope the Warriors blow us out by 40 on Thursday to show the Front Office what this team really is.
I thought tonight was an extremely obvious tanking effort.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote