Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2021, 11:51 PM   #11
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I watched THJ on several plays just let guys rebound because he's slow to react or box out.

There was one play where Derek Jones Jr. just reacted quicker than THJ and Richardson on the offensive glass. They were in a position to box dude out and neither guy moved.

But it's also over the course of a game where someone like Kanter will grab offensive rebounds and get easy buckets and by the time you look you that guy has 14 points and 10 rebounds

Zubac did this to Dallas in both Clippers games.

It puzzles me because they see the defensive deficiency on the boards yet they think it won't hurt them in playoff games.

Good PG's expose this team 90% of the time and I've seen enough now to realize neither Richardson or DFS is going to solve that problem.

I also believe Kleber wears down late in games because once teams get him defending inside they just tire him out so his legs are zapped by the 4th qtr.

KP is just puzzling.....

You can clearly see they want to get him the ball inside and he's been aggressive taking shots inside but now the ref's are calling him for every offensive foul in the books lately.

He can't create his own shot so that leads to him going half of qtr's without a shot.
Excellent analysis and agree with all of your points. What you are basically saying is this team is fatally flawed even with a top 5 or 6 player in the league and certainly the best under 25 player in the world. He won't be under 25 forever and I see no path forward unless this team is torn down and rebuilt with different pieces.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote