Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2003, 05:26 PM   #10
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Jokes Thread

Three women die together in a car accident and they go to heaven...

When arriving Saint Peter says to them: "Only there is a rule in heaven... Do not step on the Ducks".

Then, they enter heaven, and of course! the place this plenty of ducks! It is almost impossible not to step on the ducks, and although they do everything to avoid them, the first woman accidentally step on one.

Saint Peter approaches, with the ugliest man the poor woman has seen ever. Saint Peter chains them together and says to her: "Your punishment to step on the ducks is to be chained forever to this ugly man".

Next day, the second woman accidentally steps on a duck. Saint Peter notices it, and approcahes again, bringing another extremely ugly man. He chains them together and gives the same speech to her than to the first woman.

The third woman observes all this, and not wanting to be chained to an ugly man for all the eternity, becomes VERY careful to pay attention to where she steps.

Somehow, she works fine to spend months and months without stepping on any duck. But some day arrives San Pedro with the most beautiful man she has seen ever...tall, gentle, of great eyes and long long eyelashes, with a thin and muscular body.

Saint Peter chains them together without saying a word...

The woman, still astonished, says: "I ask myself what did I do to deserve that they chain me to somebody like you for all the eternity...

And the boy says: "I don't know what you did....but I did step on a duck"