Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2003, 12:41 PM   #1
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road
Default The LOVE Caculator

You can find who is a right match to be together by going HERE

All you have to do is enter both persons names and it will caculate if you are a match...

Just for experimental reasons only I have comprised a few matches of people here on the board
See what matches you can come up with...(these findings are thru the LOVE Calculator and not the thoughts of BB[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ) that being said here we go...........

1.) Chiwas and Southern Sweets

27 %

The chance of a relationship working out between Chiwas and Southern Sweets is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

2.) LRB and Southern Sweets

84 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between LRB and Southern Sweets has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

3. Murphy3 and Caliente

36 %

The chance of a relationship working out between Murphy3 and Caliente is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

4. EricaLubarsky and kg_veteren

74 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between EricaLubarsky and kg_veteren has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

..that was just a few I threw together. WOW, it looks like LRB and sweets might have a good chance of making it....wasn't it LRB that Southern took to the game last week....HMMMMMMMM[img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote