Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2003, 04:12 AM   #1
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Seattle trade in the works?

Quote:
There continues to be rumbling that the Sonics are eyeing a trade for legitimate power forward.
Quote:
The Sonics have a number of tradable assets -- Brent Barry, Ronald Murray, Vladimir Radmanovic -- that they can package with over priced players -- Jerome James, Vitaly Potapenko, Calvin Booth -- to clear cap room and/or help fill that glaring hole in the paint.
Booth ain't bad. With Bradley out we need a center who can block 6 shots in one game. He's averaging nearly 2 blocks per game in 20 minutes. I dont know how he feels about coming back though....

James. 7foot 1. 272 pounds. have I said enough? Lazy player with defensive skill who will stay back in the defensive paint all day- a good thing? A great thing. He's a little Turnover prone- but only when playing in the front half. Better? He's only playing 14mpg for Seattle so he isnt vital.

Potapenko- he's better than Raef for this team and right about now Raef sounds kinda desirable.

Barry- okay...I can dig it. With Allen back, Flip Murray emerging and Ridnour looking good he is REALLY expendable. A backcourt of Nash and Barry could do wonders for bringing back surfer hair into style. He's also shooting a LOT of threes and somehow I wouldnt mind him doing it in Dallas- as long as he makes 44.1% of them like he is doing. He could get our outside shooting going.

Ronald "flip" Murray- Flip Murray? Flip Murray! If God would open the clouds and let him descend into Dallas to grace a white uniform printed with the number "22" at AAC I would flip....I can tell you one thing- Howard and Murray could more than replace Finley in my book.

EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote