Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2003, 01:51 AM   #1
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do you guys think?

Do you guys think that another coach that has been angered by or inspired by Nellies hack-a-Shaq/bowen will attempt to hack-a-walker before the season is over? He is as bad a ft shooter and that would make the game a half court game which would favor either the Lakers or the Spurs if they did it. An example would be we are running the lakers and they decide they dont want to so they just put it in Rush or russel or whoever and foul Walker repeatedly. I would hope not. The reason it backfires on the mavs is that they are a better running offense than a half-court offense. If the lakers or spurs did it they could still just throw it to Shaq/Duncan and be very hard to defend. I really don't know why I am writing this but just thought about it so decided to see what you guys think.
P.s. The mavs have never really had a guy that someone could hack(I mean since they got good again)
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote